Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I wonder if you can help me, as feeling a bit worried and can't seem to get any answers.

I am 6w+0 today and up until last Thursday had lots of pregnancy symptoms, ie, feeling very sick, sore and expanding chest, twinges, etc.  As of Thursday these symtoms have slowly disappeared one by one, first the sickness then the chest and lastly the twinges.  I have had nothing since Saturday, when I had a couple of twinges. 

My first scan is not until Thursday of this week.  I have telephoned my clinic and the EPU but they have both said they cannot do anything until Thursday.  I am really worried that I have miscarried without any external symptoms.  I miscarried at 5 weeks with my last IVF.  I did ask my GP for bloods to be taken last week but am still waiting for them to get back to me.

Does this mean it will all be over when I have my scan on Thursday??

Thanks for your help.
Swoo

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

it doesn't necessarily mean that anything has happened, it could just be that your body has got used to the hormones and you aren't as sensitive to the symptoms.  Try and think positive for Thursday, as worrying won't help anything,

emilycaitlin xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts