Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

I've just completed my first cycle of ICSI and had my  ^BFP^ 2 weeks ago.  Couldn't believe it worked first time.  Anyway, I'm due to have my six week scan this evening but when I got up yesterday and wiped after going to the loo (tmi?) there was a slight brown (very very minimal) marking on the paper.  It happened throughout the day but not everytime I went to the loo, probably 1 in 3.  I did phone my clinic and they told me it was nothing to worry about and to phone again this morning if I was still concerned.  When I got up this morning the same thing happened but it was hardly anything and you really had to look to see it.

Anyone had any other similar experiences and should I be worried?

Thanks
Donna

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations Donna on your BFP!!

Try not to worry about brown blood as this is old blood, altho any bleeding is a concern, if it turns pink/red get yourself down to epu

Enjoy the next 8 months

Nikki xx

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi Donna, Congrats on your BFP!!! I had the same at around the same time. It also progressed into proper bleeding and lasted till 12 weeks  :( Please try not to worry too much (easier  said than done i know).

Take care,

Pooks x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congratulatins.

Was just gonna tell you the same happened to someone I know on here right through the first tri...but I see pooks you posted anyway ;)

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
congratulations on your bfp hun well done
lea-Anne xx

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ on your ^BFP^
xxx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Congrats on your BFP, spotting although not 'normal' is very very common in pregnancy, I had several bleeds up til 12wks and all was well.

Good luck.

Bev xx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ladies

Thought I would update you after yesterday's post.

I went for my 6 week scan last night and we saw our beanie (looks like there's just 1 that made it).  It has a very strong heartbeat which is good.  All looks well and consultant wasn't at all worried about my spotting so quite relieved about that.

Thanks for all your comments yesterday.  Much appreciated.

Donna
x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congratulations

keep growing well little beanie xxx

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma