Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I got a BFP on 12th May and am 5 weeks pregnant today.  I got twinges and cramps most of the way through my 2WW and am still getting them but they seem to now be stronger and more like stabbing pains than twinges and sometimes knock the breath out of me they are so painful.   

Has anyone else had this and is this still normal, or should I be worrying???

Thanks Swoo x  :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi swoo,
I'm 4+3 weeks pregnant today and I know exactly where your coming from. The pains felt like AF was on her way during 2ww but since getting BFP the pains have got worse. I double over with the pain sometimes. Someone's told me if we just think of what our body is going through right now, it sort of makes sense. Our womb is stretching and that alone is surely to cause some pain. It is such a worrying time eh? But as far as I've been led to believe all the pains and worries are totally normal at this stage.
Congratulations on your BFP by the way  ^banana^ ^banana^
sarah xx

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sarah thanks for your reassurance.  Sometimes you think it's only you this is happening to.  So pleased that this is a normal thing.

Congratulations on your BFP too, are you like me and can't quite believe it yet  ;D

Swoo x

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hiya Swoo

Congratulations on your BFP - I'm nearly 15 weeks and still getting AF pains and poking prodding pains - I had them from 2ww onwards - they scare the bejeebies out of us but doc has assured me its stretching ligaments etc and your body making room for the bub to settle in

Congratulations to you too Sarah - you must both be on cloud nine

xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts