Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am really worried, so just want to post to see if anyone else had experienced something similar.

I'm 6w0d and all my symptoms have completely gone.  Not feeling sick, no sore (.)(.), no cramping, nothing at all...................

I had been feeling sick most mornings until last Thursday and my (.)(.) had been really sore and veiny and getting bigger, when everything seemed to suddenly stop and nothing has returned.  HPT says BFP, but I know that the HCG from a pregnancy would still be in my system.  I've had no spotting not even implantation bleed. 

Has anyone else's symptoms completely dissappeared with a happy ending???  Or is the this the first signs of a miscarriage???  I've phone my clinic and they are going to call me back hopefully before 4.00 pm.  My fist scan is on Thursday, but don't think I can wait that long.

Thanks for reading Swoo x x

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Swoo - I honestly don't know hun, but I couldn't just read and run......... stay positive hunny.......... just wanted to say that I am thinking of you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Reality xx xx  :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Hi hun,

Congrats on your BFP!!

The only symptom i had was tiredness hun, my boobs never really hurt!!
Until i started showing i wouldnt have known i was pg!!
Please dont worry hun, your scan will be fine  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lets us know how you get on  ^hugme^

x x x

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes emphatically your symptoms can just disappear and it doesn't mean anything bad.

Six weeks is early for symptoms anyway, but my guess is that the symptoms you've been feeling were actually the drugs and 'real' pg symptoms won't kick in for another few weeks, if at all. Some people have none, some people have loads, some people have them one day and not the next and as much as you are scanning every symptom, I don't think you can really draw any conclusions from what you do or don't feel.

I didn't have any symptoms for weeks and weeks and I had two in there.

I think the early stages of PG are AGONY cos you just can't relax...hang in there. There are no guarantees but I don't think you have any reason to be worried

xx

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi
i totally agree with Juniper...at least i'm trying to, as my symptoms are dwindling too at  9+3...someone else told me that theirs stopped at week 6/7...could be any number of reasons...drugs etc...so try not to worry...

If you are really worried, try and get an earlier scan but I promise, even when you discover everything is ok, you will still worry practically very day...I always thought the 2ww waS hell until now...you're not alone that's for sure!

Thinking of you loads and wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy
Alice xx

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi,

Done a bit of reading about this myself as in the same boat and yes they can disappear around that stage then come back again a few weeks later. I'm currently 8+3 and if my symptoms disappear for a couple of hours I think to myself, thank goodness I haven't told anyone ! (and they disappeared for several days around 6 weeks)  If you have had no bleeding or cramping it is highly unlikely you are having a miscarriage. I don't think any of us realised just how much anxiety accompanies early pregnancy, I assumed I would be feeling smug and happy but constantly anxious sums it up more accurately!

No point in having a scan before 7 weeks either as they can't always see a heart beat before then and that would only cause more unnecessary worry....

Easier said than done but try not to worry, it all sounds perfectly normal.

xx

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
HI there

Don't panic!  I didn't have many symptoms during my PG.  I did have quite bad AF type cramps at about week 6, and felt sick for about 3 days during that week, but then it stopped.  I also feared the worst, but everyone said that as long as there is no bleeding, you are OK.  Luckily, I didn't feel sick after that (and was a bit worried because a lot of people say sickness means you are less likely to miscarry), and the PG was fine.  The sore (.)(.) do wear off.

HOpe that reassures you.  Good luck with your PG - I'm sure it's fine
Essex Girl x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Yes it is possible for your symptons to disappear.  I know mine was on and off from about 7 weeks, some days I had nothing and other days I had full on symptons.

Try not to worry, I know easier said than done  :)

^goodluck^ with your pregnancy

x x x x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
I know I am bumping this slightly older thread but its reassured me so much and think it might reassure others.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes I have found it reassuring too. I'm only 4+4 but from last weekend had mild cramps, queasiness and dizziness. Got my official BFP from the hospital yesterday but this morning the symptoms seem to have gone, and I've been having sharp stabbing pains on each side. Has anyone else had this? This is my 3rd IVF cycle and I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks after a FET in April.

Katexx

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
My symptoms completely disapeared around that time, so worried as I was had another blood test done and it came back through the roof, as you can see by my tickers I am having twins....try not to worry, cos when those symptoms come back you will wish they had not! ;) mine disapeared for about 3 days completely and then came back with avengance!

I hope it's good news for you hun

Kate - I also experience stabbing pains on both sides... thankfully it was nothing, but remember you have had ec, so your ovaries could still be a little bruised etc from that. xxx

Debs xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts