Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone settle my nerves - Ive had really bad cramps, headaches and Brownish staining on day 9, 10 and today. I know I shouldnt but I did a test earlier and got 2 lines!! I went and bought another test - a clearblue digital and it came up pregnant!! Do you think that the trigger shot would have left my body by now? I took it at 9pm on Sun 20th April 15 days ago. I feel sick with nerves, any advice welcome x
Beany 28

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Its usually abotu 10 days before the HCG leaves your system - im no doc so its just what ive been told- hope it helps xxxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
  Personally.... I would say  CONGRATULATIONS  :) :) :)

Love Katy. xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beany - I would agree with Katy, congrats in order! I had my HCG shot on 19th April, doubt there would be any on your system now. I also have  ^BFP^ this morning - my initial test day (2nd May) wasnt conclusive so I was advised to test today and got what we were hoping for!

I also had the brown discharge you mentioned from day 10 till yesterday and it seems to have stopped now - have been told its prob implantation bleeding which is nothing to worry about.

Fingers crossed for you but Im sure you will be fine!!! ;D

Sal

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to you all for replying - it helps to know what you all think! I personally think the trigger should be gone by now but its so hard to believe it! Congrats to you too Sal - I hope everything goes well for you.
Beany x

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
wE ARE the same test date, I am too chicken to do the test though.
Hope it is an accurate. ^BFP^
congratulations
armi
xo

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Beany,

I got our first ever BFP on day 11 and that result are now 11 and a half month old twin boys who are just absolutely georgeous and are our lives......

I too had a dull constant headache for 2-3 days in the 2ww and a brown discharge when I wiped, but only a couple of times.....

So what I guess I am trying to say to you in CONGRATULATIONS..... :)

Well done you

Take Care & try to relax

City Chic x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
daisy - may said:
Its usually abotu 10 days before the HCG leaves your system - im no doc so its just what ive been told- hope it helps xxxx
Daisy

The trigger injection can stay in your body for up to 14 days. The average is 1000iu per day but this is just an approximation and you should ideally leave it at least 14 days past the injection to ensure it's out of your body.

However, Beany, if you had you had the injection 15 days ago then any result on an hpt should be accurate now....so it looks like congratulations are in order. :)

take care
Natasha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts