Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who got there BFP's and due in July or August 2020.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all

We had our BFP almost a week ago now. Still early days but would be due around the end of July! Anyone else around the same time?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Hiya.. I’m due the 14th July.. suffering so badly with sickness this time round.. awful! I’ve had a few scans so far.. excited but still cautious xx

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm 5 weeks today!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hello,

We're 5 weeks tomorrow with a sibling for our son. I carried him and my wife is carrying this time.

Excited but also wondering what we've let ourselves in for. I'm not sure we actually dared to think it would work first time!

Herts x

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey all,

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and had my viability scan yesterday, all looked good and my due date is 24th July. I'm finding it all so surreal as this was my 7th transfer and I've had 3 early miscarriages previous to this. Still really trying to get my head round the fact this might actually be happening!

I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone else booked their first midwife appointment? We referred to the hospital yesterday so now waiting to get our appointment through.

:)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I’m tentatively excited - my son was born start of May 2018 and I’m due end of July 2020 with his sibling (hopefully!) still can’t believe first IUI worked so not counting my chickens just yet. First scan on Monday and I’m so nervous

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi All,
I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and will have a scan next week. I'm really nervous as my hCG was really high - 3818 on day 14 (and 10 hours) after FET. I did a single transfer and the thought of identical twins or multiples really scares me. Please let there only be one heartbeat in there!  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Did any of you have high hCG and just one baby? How early did you detect the heartbeat?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi Bengal - congrats on your lucky number 7,sorry to hear its been such a long journey for you. Nice to have another f/f couple in here :) x

Hi Pollita - congratulations,so pleased you had an easier time ttc a sibling. We'll have a similar gap, my son was born late April 2018 and sibling is due early August 2020. We feel relieved it's not two under two but still worried! X

Hi FranWillow - that is a high reading. I guess you'll need to wait for the scan. Was that 9dp5dt or 14dp5dt? With my son I was 141.2 at 9dp5dt. I think I was 6w3d for the early scan and we heard the heartbeat x

As for me - we've booked our early scan in for two weeks time. My wife will be 7w then which seems crazy!

Herts x

·
Registered
281 Posts
Herts85 - Hope the wait for the scan doesn't seem too long  ^reiki^

Pollita - Congratulations too! Its hard not to get excited isn't it.

Bengal21 - Great news about the scan!  ^reiki^ I haven't booked mine yet but I'm a few weeks behind you.

So I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today.. woke up to fresh red spotting and cramps  ^eyes^  I bled with previous pregnancies but its so worrying especially with pain. Just trying to stay positive and keep my fingers crossed xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thank ladies! It has been a long journey but hopefully this is it now.

Herts- that's exciting that you've got the scan booked! How's your wife feeling?

GoingGreek - How are you feeling? I hope the spotting has stopped now.

Pollita - Good luck with your scan today!

FranWillow - What day is your scan? I was 6 weeks 5 days at my scan and we saw the heartbeat.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Herts85 - Fingers crossed for you and your wife. It will be interesting to be the supporting partner this time around.

GoingGreek - I've also experienced some spotting in this cycle  - the first one was when I was 5 weeks and then it happened again yesterday, at 6+1. There was very little blood so I'm not concerned. I remember that I had some bleeding around 6 weeks in a pregnancy where I miscarried (missed miscarriaged which was only found out at around 11 weeks) but there was a lot more blood then. Are you taking progesterone? Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding for both of us.

I see that you've also got a high beta hCG reading. How many embies did you transfer?

Bengal21 - Great news about the heartbeat! I have got my first midwife appointment mid December and 12 week scan mid January. I self referred myself to the same hospital where I gave birth and that must have triggered the midwife appointment. I haven't actually managed to see my GP yet! Their waiting list is sooo long.

pollita - How was your scan today? It's impressive that you got pregnant on the first IUI - I've never heard of that before.

Dozydaisy - I'm also feeling nauseous...Yesterday the smell of my favourite meat soup nearly made me vomit - so I know how you feel.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Going Greek - hope the spotting has stopped and isn't anything to worry about (easier said than done I know!) Do you have an early scan coming up? X

Bengal - so glad your scan went well, there's really nothing like hearing that heartbeat for the first time! My wife is good, just started with nausea so that's not great but she's soldiering on! How are you feeling? X

Franwillow - it definitely will be. I'm intrigued to see how things look from the other side! Will you be getting an early scan? X

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and well wishes all. Hope you’re all doing well

Sadly my 7week scan showed a very small baby. Although there is a hb they’re concerned about baby being almost a week behind so I’m preparing for the worst  :'(

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all

We had our 1st scan on Mon at 6w4d which showed our little peanut measuring ok and saw a little heartbeat. Long may the good news continue. We have an 8 week can next weekend! I am seeing my GP next week to refer me to midwives.

Nausea settling in on and off and have been sick a couple of times.. but I am not gonna complain as I've been wanting to feel like this for so long!

Hope you are all well.

Xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pollita said:
Thanks for the welcome and well wishes all. Hope you're all doing well

Sadly my 7week scan showed a very small baby. Although there is a hb they're concerned about baby being almost a week behind so I'm preparing for the worst :'(
I'm so sorry to here this Pollita. I hope you are ok xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pollita - so sorry to hear about your scan. I don't know what to say...I'll hope you'll know one way or the other soon.

pnutbutter - congratulations on your heartbeat! Do you plan to have another scan after 8 weeks? Feeling nauseous and being sick makes it so difficult to eat a balanced and healthy diet. I just feel like eating plain food...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Everyone!

The spotting stopped that day thankfully! I have a scan at the EPU next Wednesday but I really want one this weekend!!!

Pollita - I'm so sorry and hope the next scan shows different news. Its really positive there is a heartbeat tho.

Franwillow - I transferred 3 embryos. Have you had a scan yet?

Bengal - how are you?

pnutbutter - Congratulations on the scan!!

Herts85 - You ok?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had my scan today at 6+6 (LMP): ONE baby and ONE good heartbeat - no sign of any twin despite my sky high beta hCG. I feel very fortunate to have fallen pregnant again so easily.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Hey ladies..

How are you all?

Fran.. great news! Bet you’re relieved! How your nausea has eased.. it’s awful isn’t it!

Greek.. good luck for your scan.. hope time whizzes by for you!

Pnut.. great news on your scan.. roll on your next one!

Pollita.. I hope it’s good news and your bubba has caught up when you go next!

Herts.. good luck for your wife’s scan!

Bengal.. try hard to enjoy it.. tho I get why you are very cautious!

Ladies.. Can we do a due date update?

I have to admit I feel so sick most of the time I’m rubbish at keeping up.. I was not like this with my son whatsoever, I’ve tried two diff anti sickness tablets from my GP now but neither have been much good.
Toast seems to be the only thing that doesn’t make me heave 🤢
I’ve had four scans now.. currently 9+4.. away for a week over Xmas so my nhs dating scan is not til the new year I’ll be 13w then 😱.. seems ages away but everything is on track so I’m just going to try to be positive and think good thoughts lol xx

1 - 20 of 51 Posts