Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**In response to member comments we are changing the titles of the new BFP threads to reflect due date as not everyone gets their BFP at exactly the same point. The threads will now also be bi-monthly (i.e. in two monthly groupings) as it will help to keep the chat relevant to any given stage of pregnancy (or newborn development - the birth threads will adopt this approach too)**

Hi Ladies

Congratulations and welcome to your new home :) Please let me know your first scan and due date for the list :) Happy chatting :-* :-*

[csv]
Name, BFP date, Scan date, EDD, Flavour
Geobenji, 31/12/10, 21/01/11, EDD
tina8652, 24/12/10, , EDD
diamond55, 22/12/10, 10/01/11, EDD 01/09/11
mrsdoris, 28/12/10, , EDD
Peacocktrio, 30/12/10, , EDD 06/09/11
Anon-E-Mouse, 31/12/10, , EDD 08/09/11
Annabell, 31/12/10, 24/01/11 , EDD 08/09/11, ^baby^ ^baby^
scottie1, 29/12/10 , 19/01/11, EDD 08/09/11, ^baby^ ^baby^
pootch, 29/12/10, 20/01/11 , EDD 08/09/11
leahsparkle, , , EDD 12/09/11
MarsMaiden, , , EDD , ^baby^ ^baby^
Ang, 18/01/11, , EDD
Topkat08, 20/01/11, , EDD
babz, , , EDD , ^baby^ ^baby^
Shooting Star, , , EDD 24/09/11
madeinbelfast, , , EDD 28/09/11, ^baby^ ^baby^
Hope4amiracle, 21/01/11, , EDD
yankeecat, 25/01/11, , EDD 03/10/11
pixanne, 26/01/11, , EDD 03/10/11
samrose, 27/01/11, 17/02/11, EDD 04/10/11
Luna72, , , EDD 04/10/11, ^baby^ ^baby^ ^baby^
emmakenny, 26/01/11, , ^angel^
daisy79, 28/01/11, 23/02/11, EDD 05/10/11
Nikki404, 28/01/11 , , EDD
LisaD*, 28/01/11 , , EDD
MrsWard, 28/01/11, , ^angel^
Biriyani, 03/02/11, , EDD
Hope22, , , EDD 12/10/11
sarahcharamis, , , EDD
kimmy 30, 05/02/11, 26/02/11, ^angel^
lbuck, 09/02/11, , EDD
kyja, 04/02/11, 03/10/11, EDD 14/10/11
shabby, 13/02/11, , EDD
chatton, , EDD 19/10/11
cherryade, 14/02/11, , EDD 20/10/11
littlemin, 14/02/11, , EDD
izzy977, 16/02/11, 10/03/11, EDD
angie9801, 19/02/11, , EDD
nelanddav, , , EDD 21/10/11
miss mischeif 1, , , EDD
zarkha, 21/02/11, 09/03/11, EDD
NicolaandDarren, 21/02/11, 10/03/11 , EDD
chazrab, 24/02/11, 16/03/11 , EDD
[/csv]

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi everyone thought i would post on here has my due date should be September all being well. My egg collection was 11th December embryo transfer 14th December official test daft 26th December. BFP 24th December. HCG 237, 444, 1272 all 48 hours apart. I am 5 weeks 6 days today, had a little blood when wiping on Monday went to hospital who advise. I have a water infection and inflamed cervix was given antibiotics, and booked for early scan today 2 heartbeats seen at 3mm in size really pleased... But have a problem with my ovary its really enlarged with some left over follicles in so have to go back next Friday for another scan.

Anyway just thought i would share my story so far. ...

Tina xx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Fluffs - can you add me please:
BFP 22nd Dec, 1st scan 10th Jan and DD will be around 1st September.

Hi Tina- nice to 'meet' you. Do you live in Cyprus? Sounds like you've had a rough ride but congrats on making it this far! Will look forward to chatting x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congratulations ladies on your BFP's!!

May I join your group - I was feeling a bit lost on the site & sort of lurking not knowing where to post.

We found out that we were pregnant on New Years Eve - we are surprised but delighted!
had been trying naturally & with regular accupuncture for 1 1/2 years & had almost given up hope for a sibling for our dear daughter.

My due date is 8th Srptember & I have an early scan (private) booked for the 20th.

All feels good (sore boobs, morning sickness, metal taste in mouth) but had rotten diarrhea bug at weekend which is still oingering and this has left me with some cramps so need a bit of reassurance.

Hope you are all feeling good - I am so excited but taking things day by day, in between the constant knicker checking  ;) 

Take care

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi E-mouse - congratulations!
I know what you mean. I had first scan on Monday and all fine but way too scared to tell everyone about it yet. Maybe in a few more weeks...
I have had nausea at random intervals and incredibly sore boobs but that seems to be dying sown a bit now which in itself is worrying me!! The things we put ourseles through!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah - the next few weeks are going to be the toughest - lots of distractions & cake needed!
Looking forward to this journey with you guys.

Take care

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi girls can I join you?

My OTD was on 31 Dec and I got my official, but I knew I was pg before that due to lots of symptoms and manic weeing on sticks from about a week after e/t (only to confirm the symptoms I promise ;) ). It was our second go at ICSI - the first time last summer was a BFN - but we are lucky enough to be blessed with our DS  who by some miracle was conceived naturally and will  be 3 next month. I think my EDD is around 8th September too, although I'm not sure as my clinic keep insisiting that you count 2 wks before e/t as LMP...but everything I read says to count 2 wks before e/c as LMP, so I'm really confused. We've got our first scan on 24th Jan  - and I'm terrified! I saw 'we' but DH is away on business all that week so I'll be going on my own - eek! We haven't really told many people either - only 3 really close friends and my mum who knew we were having tx...it's difficult to keep the result quiet when they know what's been going on...not planning on telling anyone else til at least the 12 wk mark...except the in-laws maybe!

Diamond55 - I know what you mean about worrying about symptoms - today is the first day for about 2 weeks that I haven't been gagging every couple of hours and needing to eat half-hourly....I think these early days are a whole lot worse than the 2WW!

Fluffs - am really glad that this board is up and running as was feeling a bit lost!

Tina - wow - twins!! Congrats! I hope your ovary settles down - are you still drinking plenty of water and milk? Let us know how you got on with your next scan X

Anon-E-Mouse - congrats on your natural BFP - how old is your DD?

Here's hoping the next few weeks whizz by!

Annabel Xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congratulations Annabell!
My daughter is 2 & 10 months

Take care
x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey welcome aboard Zen girl!

Congratulations!

Sorry to hear your story - I have had a relatively easy ride in comparison to many women on this site & I am frequently humbled when I read their stories.

All good here - terrible morning sickness - I feel sea sick.  Not complaining  though as its all a good sign.  Off to Holland & Barrett shortly to buy Gin Gins ginger sweets to see if they take the edge off it.

Take care
x

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi there - hope everyone's having a great weekend?

Hello zengirl - so sorry to hear about your little boy - but congrats on your natural BFP hon  - that's so exciting!!

Re symptoms - I'm back to gagging every couple of hours (generally when I need to eat) - although I can't say I'm feeling sick or nauseous - it's just that I feel as if I'm going to throw up (if that makes sense  ^idiot^ ) - I've found that ginger tea is helping (and tastes quite good too!) - but think I'll be trying those sweets as tea isn't that practical when you're out and about so I need something to keep in my handbag!

I've just had a call from my mid-wife too (on a Saturday - wow!) and have got my booking appointment in a couple of weeks time.. I feel like  it's really happening, but musn't get too carried away!

Love to all Xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
OK I need some reassurance here.
I am booked in tomorrow afternoon for the seasonal flu vaccine as my GP insisted upon this - what with all news (hype?) recently.

Is this something that your GP's have suggested/insisted upon?

What are your thoughts?  I will be 6.5 weeks & not got my scan until Thursday.

I am such a worry wart at the moment

Take care

·
Registered
417 Posts
Anon - I have to admit that I forgot to ask about it at the GP's when I went to confirm my pg - the GP didn't mention it either, but I did see a sign in the loo on my way out, which I think was talking about it being recommended for pg women after 20 wks....have you had a look at the NHS website to see what they say?

Zengirl - try not to worry too much about pains in your ovaries...I'm getting the odd twinge there too...hopefully it's just all the hormones flying around...I remember some info about OHSS (not that you'll have that but I guess it's kinda related?) that said that it could be made worse by the hormones that get made in early pregnancy...hopefully it will wear off soon. Twins must be amazing, and hard work too...we've had  two embies put back, and  I've been feeling so awful that I have begun to wonder whether we'll be going down that road too...in my last pg (which was natural) I didn't even know I was pg at this stage!

Xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi ladies & little bumps
I have had my fly jab today & do now feel relieved.
Counting down the days (hours) to my early scan on Thursday morning.  Still having some odd twinges unsure if pregnancy related or residual cramps due to recovering from diarrhea virus last week.
Take care
x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey
I got my nausea/sickness last week but its really come into a league of its own this week - so week 7 (I htink as hormone levels are doubling)

Take care

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've had my lovely  retching since I was only 4 wks pg...seems to be getting a bit worse though....I have one day of retching all the time and needing to eat every 30 mins, and then the next day I feel nauseous, but don't retch, but also feel full and don't really need to eat much...I'm also shattered....long may the symptoms continue!!

Anon - glad your flu-jab was ok - I must ask the midwife about it when I see her! Gd luck for your scan on Thursday - don't worry twinges are a good thing, it's just everything expanding and loosening!

·
Registered
570 Posts
hiya girls,

how you all doing today.. seems your all waiting or feeling morning sickness....

ive had mine since 5+3 and have no appetite at all, kinda forcing myself to eat.. don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm back at work on Monday ( work in a coffee/sandwich shop ) has anyone tryed the sea bands? I have tryed ginger nuts and they don't do me any good at all :( haven't been tired, but I'm not at work so maybe i will feel it when i return.

waiting for my first MW appointment at the mo... cant wait to get the ball rolling!
my Jeans are starting to get tight, doubt i will be looking for some maternity clothes soon, anyone noticed any bumps yet?

still knicker watching, had a bleed on Monday, no clots but was still scary... ^pray^ i don't get anymore!

looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Morning ladies
I was at work yesterday (I work as a teacher) & it was so hard as I was with the Reception Class 28 4/5 year olds some of whom had only been at school for 3 full days!  I was so tired last night & pleased I have today off to recuperate.
Havig waves of morning sickness which at times is really bad, effecting my balance.  Got my sea bands on & eating ginger nuts, Gin Gins sweets & Sherbert Lemons!  My clothes are starting to get tight too but just waiting for my all important scan tomorrow - fingers crossed is all good for us ^reiki^  Today is going to be a long day

Take care
x

·
Registered
570 Posts
anon-e-mouse- good luck for your scan tomorrow, the wait is aweful, hope your having a peaceful day at home relaxing? tomorrow will be here before you know it  ^hugme^

zengirl- wow you already have twins.. you must be run off your feet  ;D , im sure you dont want ms to bad with having to run round after your lo's. when is your first scan?
They never said where the bleed was coming from, they werent concerned after seeing the heartbeat, they signed me off from the fertility clinic and told me to make an appointment with the MW, which i did and isnt till the 16th Feb.. i will be 12+1 then  :mad: cant wait for my next scan. I had a MC at 17 weeks before, and so on edge every step of the way, really cant wait to be scanned again, but cant see that happening anytime soon.

Glad ive you girls here for support  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

ps have any of you girls with babies before been on aspirin? if so when did you stop taking it and did you stop during a bleed?

love and hugs Debby x

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi All

Mollycat - your emoticons made me laugh, but also made me feel a bit green too  ;D - what are we like?

I've had acupuncture today (I've been having it for years for various ailments) and she treated me to help reduce the MS - seems to have worked a bit too!!! Apparently in early pregnancy you get 'rebellious chi' in the stomach, which is why we get sick, make too much saliva and get really windy. I know it sounds a bit mad but it works for me!

I've never been on aspirin before, but my clinic have told me I need to keep taking it until 10wks, but I think different clinics recommend different things...what does yours say? Sorry about the bleed - but as zengirl says it's really common - when I was pg with DS I had what I thought was a period...turns out it was implantation bleeding.

Anon-e-mouse - good luck with your scan tomorrow honey - will have everything crossed for you. What time is is?

Zengirl - hope you get some symptoms soon - that sounds funny like wishing the plague on you, but you know what I mean! You may be really lucky and not have any  symptoms...

Xxx

·
Registered
570 Posts
hiya Annabell,

my clinic just said to take it till 12weeks along with my HRT and crinone gel, that was at the begining of tx..
but no one said anything to me when i had the bleed... i didnt take it the night of the bleed, but did again after that. ^idiot^ so dont know what to do for the best

feel the same with bringing up wind, could burp all day long at the moment  ;D got a lot of wind rippling over my belly to, it feels really weird!

1 - 20 of 393 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.