Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Well i cant believe i am writing this as i cant believe it is true we got a  ^BFP^  ^fairydust^ but...... i am too scared to get too excited.  After everything we have been through to get to this point (dh cancer and IVF etc) i feel like something is going to go wrong and i just want to enjoy that we have got this far but just so scared.  Have any of you girls felt the same?   I just want to celebrate but feel i am protecting myself in case.

When will i start to believe?  I am going to get a blood test at dr tomorow as clinic dont offer one and then i hope i will see its true - 3 pee sticks later and i still need reassurance!

Love and good luck to all you girls - i know i would not be here without FF.  May all our dreams come true.  ^reiki^

Clare
xxx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey clare

i just saw this and wanted to say congratulations to you and your dh-i know its been a long time coming.

i dont know how long it will take to sink in but u onlu have 8 months!!! so lets hope its soon

massive hugs

love

Mez
xxxx

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya mez

Thanks hun, i really want to enjoy every moment so hope it sinks in soon!

I see you are on waiting list for IVF - hope its not too long before you can get cycling again.   ;)  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Best wishes

Clare
xx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
i think it will be about 6months but to be honest after nearly 7yrs ttc we need a break plus we move in 9 days

cant wait to see ur first scan pic-pls keep me updated

love

Mez
xxx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congratulations on the ^BFP^ Clare!!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy  :) .

Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mez - good luck with the move - you will be busy settling into your new home and and have fab last summer of just the 2 of you and then tx will be upon you!

Sarah - thanks for congrats and the same to you - twinnies!  How exciting - how long did it take to sink in - or is it still?!

Clare
xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Clare ~ congratulations, what fab news for you both.

I got through 3 pee sticks and a Drs test and still didn't believe it!!!! Dr thought i was nuts and kept having to reassure me that i was in fact pg ;D

Enjoy.......and have a happy, happy healthy pg,

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Clare,

Many congrats to you and your hubby.

You've made me want to use my pee stick, although I'm not due to test till Thurs. I've also had FET so maybe you can rub off some luck and send it up to Scotland.

Best wishes to you and everyone else who has tested +tive

Carol

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks lizzy - at least i am not alone in the 'nuts' area then!

hey sweatpea - nice to hear from you.  thanks for congrats.  Are you waiting on nhs for FET or fresh?  I cant believe it worked on a FET as i had it in my head it was less likely to work but looks like it has  ;D ;D

Caron - good luck on thurs lots of  ^fairydust^  heading north!  Also sending ^police^ ^police^ i tested on day 13 and still had to do day 14 incase so try to step back from the pee stick!

Thank you girls for reasurance - just what i needed, although it feels like its all about someone else and not me!

Love
Clare

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.