Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I got the call from the clinic on Mon 4th to tell me BFP. We are v v happy but also v v scared. It has taken us 4.5yrs and numerous treatments to get here and now we can't really believe it is actually happening.

We are in the process of telling close family only, but this means that I'm not letting myself walk around with a great big grin on my face. It is weird cause I don't really know who to react. I think once the first 3 mths are over and I can tell everyone it will be better.

Think I'm still in shock!!!!!!  :eek:

Also, when is my due date????  Is it calculated from the date of FET 27th March????  I'm very confused as have read so many different ways of when to work it out from.

Please let me know if you feel/felt like this?

Thanks x

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi Suzanne,

Congratulations!!  Fantastic news - hope you are now starting to dare to smile!

I've had pretty much the same story as you - 4 years TTC then success with a FET.  I'm up to 13 weeks now, and still find it completely unbelievable.  I decided to go for a different approach, though, and blurted the news out to all and sundry pretty early!  I decided that since this might well be the only time this ever happens to me I might as well get on and enjoy it even if there is always the chance it could go horribly wrong.  I'm not saying I haven't been worried, but I decided to kind-of ignore that!!

I did feel very sick until a couple of days ago, which was reassuring - how are you feeling?

As for EDD, I can't remember how they do it but if you use the due date calculator on this site, it's really easy.

Anyway - good luck, and I hope (in the nicest possible way) that you're feeling sick and tired...

·
Registered
281 Posts
It lovely to hear success with fet.I ihave a fet in june and just  ^pray^  its a fat bfp

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi hun congratulations on your BFP  ;D

You can work out your due date by using a due date calculator online they use the EC date.. hope this helps xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad news. I had a miscarriage on the 22nd. Awful thing to go through.

The only good thing to come out of this is that I now know I can get pregnant. I'm ready to start again once my body is ready but think my husband will need a bit more time.

Just because this happened to me does not mean it will happen to you so fingers crossed for you all.

Suzanne. x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts