Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Girls  ;D

I can't believe I am posting my BFP after 2 1/2 years of ttc it finally happened!!!!  I'm still in complete shock.  We had our first IUI on the 16th August and tested last night.  I was 100% sure that it was going to be negative as I have been suffering with pre AF symptoms since Ovulation.  I was absolutely amazed to see a line.  I did another test this morning and the line was darker.  Im just a bit worried as Im getting a few tummy cramps (more of a pulling sensation than AF pain), but my friend has told me that it is completely normal and to try not to worry (easier said than done!!), I daren't even go to the loo incase I see anything.  My dh is booking me in at the dr's today to get a blood test to confirm everything, but I may buy another home test today.  Which are the best ones to buy?  I used two from Asda (own brand).  They said they were something like 99% accurate and the second line came up within 2 minutes. 

Thank you all so much for your help and advise over the last few months - you ladies are amazing!!

I hope you all get your BFP very very soon.

Thank you again

Kerrie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Kerrie

That's fantastic news!  Congratulations on your ^BFP^

Wishing you a very happy and healthy remainder of you 9 months

Love
Bear
x

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congratulatios on getting a BFP.

Lorraine

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Kerrie

Many congratulations on your  ^BFP^.

Why not come and join us in the 'Waiting for first Scan thread' in Bun in the Oven.

Tummy cramps are completely normal so try not to worry about that.  I had them with my first pregnancy and with this one as well.

I think Clearblue are by far the best tests.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Terri xx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya Kerrie

Congratulations on your  ^BFP^. I was pretty sure when I read your last post that you were going to get a positive. I had the same sypmtoms as you, higher temp, af pains. Infact when I tested and got my bfp I phoned the clinic up because I was sure af was going to start.

Enjoy your pregnancy, hope everything goes well for you

Lots of love

Emma xxx

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello kerrie,
Great to hear of an iui sucess, 1st time luck. wish you both well, enjoy your pregnancy  ^congrats^ ^pompom^
                                                                    Love the Mouse xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Congratulations Kerrie ^pompom^ Fantastic news for you!!

You must both be on ^cloud9^

Enjoy!!!

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

CONGRATULATIONS Kerry

I'm just a few days ahead of you and have just joined the "waiting for first scan" thread.

You must both be so thrilled!!

Sending you a big: ^Cuddle^

Mandy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.