Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can't believe I'm posting here, we are finally pregnant! after all these years, did test today, OMG!!! can't stop crying & we are so so happy!!

YIPEE!!

Lisa x

^BFP^ ^surprise^ ^spin^

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Lisa and DH  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Enjoy ... Belinda xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^

congratulations lisa what fantastic news you must be so happy wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy ahead
                                            love baby wisper

^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi Lisa,
  A massive  ^congrats^ to you and your dh. Its so nice to know that more and more of us are finally getting BFP! Why don't you join the 1st tri thread? its really nice to share your pregnancy with others who are at the same stage as you. You also pick up some good advise so its well worth a go.
Take Care,
Love,
Claire, :)
xxx.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Ladies, I will certainly join the 1st tri, god never thought I would be doing that, just a very very silly question, my 1st date of last period 18th June, should have tested yesterday, so am I 5 weeks or 4 weeks?

Sorry I thought you add 2 weeks but never been her before!!!! it's unreal

Lisa

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
well done Lisa you deserve it    ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^wings^ ^surprise^ ^pompom^

you are five weeks pregnant at the moment and your due date should be around 25th march o6

see you on te first tri thread

Fran

·
Registered
840 Posts
Congratulations Lisa and DH.

It's a great feeling isn't it to finally get that BFP.  Enjoy every minute of it cause it flies by!  march may seem like ages away but it'll be here before you know it.

Keri
xx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congratulations on your bfp Lisa!!

Wishing all the best for the coming months.

Love,

Katie xxxx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx you lovely Ladies,

It feels great but unreal as I keep saying which we will for the next 9 months!

Love Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Lisa,

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ Congratulations on your BFP. ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

I know how hard it can be to believe that you are finally going to have a baby. But you are there so its time to enjoy your pregnancy.

Lol

Edna

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.