Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
701 - 711 of 711 Posts
Morning everyone, am up earlier than usual today. 

Beck- must be ever so lovely to trace your fingers along and feel your little one's hand.  Can't wait to start feeling some movement; I believe I may have done so a few weeks ago- just a single flutter but nothing since.

Mel- woohoo, how exciting! 

I'm likely to be roaming around online for most of the day; appt isn't until 2ish.  If there's anyone else interested in receiving a pair of booties, please do let me know.  Again, on me- just keeps my mind distracted and stops it from stressing about things too much and plus, I love making them for others. Feel free to pm. And mrs b, I understand if you would like two.  ;)

Have a great day everyone. 

Pixie

Pix- i felt movement at 15weeks with this one and then nothing for afew weeks and now its little kicks more then the scratchy feeling. Hope you get to feel something soon.

Looking forward to do so Mel, just hope once I do, I won't obsess over feeling it constantly!  Must remind myself of what I recently wrote about fetal movement.

Mel- how do you allow everyone to view your gallery?  Became a member and each time I click on show pics to everyone, it says 'only me'. ?

Becky i am eating savory and mine is a pink one  ;D My niece is convinced she is having a girl coz she is eating sweet stuff  ^idiot^ But she said heart beat was 145 which indicates boy doest it?  ^idiot^ I got woke up with a big kick this morning its lovely  :)

Pixie i would love some booties please  :-* I will pm you my address

who wants a laugh  ;D Woke up this morning covered in chocolate  ^idiot^ My ex brought me 2 boxes of malteasers for mothers day and i always take to bed and share with lily and freya in bed. Well Freya must have kicked them into out bed in the nite and i woke up pealing them off me. My bed covers are covered, im covered and so is freya  ;D ;D
And my poor baby is either coming down with something or she is very clingy. OH plays pool on a thursday nite at out local which is next door but 1 to us. Freya started to cry as i left and my dd txt to say she had been sick. So i drank my drink and came home and she was in a right state  :-\ Her eyes were all red from crying and he said she felt sick and had a headache  :'( We are going to the cinema tonite although catching an early show and was meant to be going for a meal after but i will ring home after the film and see how she is  :-\

Morning girls ^hugme^

its Friday woohoo :)    I do love the weekends, tho it really shouldnt make a difference to me as Im off work anyway lol.  So what do you all have planned for your weekend?  something nice I hope :)

Pix, what pics are you on about hun?  I love looking at pics :) :) :)   oh and huni, you can always do me another pair of booties, in the right colour, when I find out the sex ;) :)  

Sallyanne, oh hun, Im so sorry to hear about little Freya, I hope she recovers soon, its so horrible when your little ones are ill and there is nothing you can do for them :(    your malteser story made me giggle ;D ;D

Oh and I can see I need to buy extra ice cream and chocolate lol.

Morning all

Salyanne -  ;D ;D just had visions of you waking up with half melted maltesers on you wondering if you had an awful accident in the night  ;D

Pix - I would love some (non-pink  ;)) booties but didn't want to ask as obviously I will need 2 pairs and don't want to overload you!! Please only do them if you have the time though. The race may be on for you and I in terms of who gives birth first as I think you are a few days ahead of me already but mine are likely to come 2-4 weeks early being twins so we shall see!!

Dita - enjoy your fri I love Fridays too  :)

Becky - how lovely that you felt the little one  :) I think I am starting to feel flutterings, is lovely but strange as sometimes both babies move at same time so it comes from two different places  ^idiot^

Feeling loads better today finally, hurrah! Not going into work today though, gonna watch Jeremy Kyle, do wedding invites and tidy the house as I have done nothing but lie on the sofa / bed all week!

Gorgeous sunny day up here in Manchester, hope the sun is shining where you are

xx

Dita- gallery pics/ here on ff (most are already posted on **...so no worries- you've seen them all  ;D )

Sallyanne-  ;D were you able to save any of those maltesers? 

Mrs B- no worries, I won't make them pink, will just attach some removable pink ribbons for you  ;D And don't worry, have plenty of time on my hands and will work at my own pace.....am sure they'll be done before any of our little ones arrive; have already completed two booties for peanut this week.  :)

Dita she seems ok in herself but very clingy. Not sure if its a phase :-\

Mrs B you should see the state of my bed ::) Im just glad i slept in my pj or i dread to think where i would be finding them ;D ;D

Another bump pic at 17+2 :)

oooohh hun look at your bump :) :) :) :)  I cant wait to have a bump like that :) :) :) :)  hopefully I will have one for when John gets back from afgan, that would be lovely for him ;D

Right girls, Im off to ikea for a breakfast, really fancy their breakfast this morning ;D    then Im taking mum shopping

have a good day, and speak to you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

701 - 711 of 711 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.