1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Not just me wetting myself then lol

·
Registered
408 Posts
You know what I feel so much better knowing that its not just me who is suffering but im so embarrassed about going to the doctor, I just dont know what to say, "hi Mr Dr I wet myself".

Jo
x

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
New list for new thread x

BUMPS ^pregnant^
CandyKidd - EDD
Scousemouse - EDD 23/06/08
VIL & Moosey- EDD 14/01/09

BABIES ^babycrawl^
January

Britta - Lillie-Rose born 07/01/07
Millers - Luke Anthony born 14/01/07
Minkey - Agatha Elspeth born 27/01/05

February
Northern Lass - Thomas born 06/02/05
Elly - Nicholas & Alexander born 06/02/05

March
Oink - Myles Roger born 14/03/05
Scarlet - Poppy born 18/03/05
Smcc - Ryan Oliver & Joshua Daniel born 21/03/08

April
Minkey - Clarice Florence born 02/04/08
Sarahx - Tadhg & Malachy born 03/04/07
Morgan - Robin and Oliver 08/04/05
Billie - Abigail Grace born 12/04/06
Thirtysix - Imogen Daisy born 19/04/05
Doods - Issac Arran born 24/04/08

May
Katie165 - Rosie born 04/05/06
Miss Jules - Louis Nathaniel 04/05/06
Kellydallard - Isabel May born 07/05/08
Professor Waffle - Nathan Daniel born 10/05/06
Kellydallard - Harry & Lily born 21/05/07
Scarlet - Flinn born 25/05/07

June
NickJoanneOwen - Morgann, Kerys and Sian born 12/06/07
Tomsmummy - Olivia Rose born 23/06/06

July
NL - Grace born 01/07/07
Candy - Lucas Harry born 07/07/07
Candy - Jacob Edward born 08/07/05
Purpleal - Jaimie born 11/07/07
Tcardy - Macie born 12/07/07
VIL and Moosey - Bertie born 30/07/06

August
Magpie - William & Charlotte born 10/08/07

September
Moomin - Megan Chloe born 21/09/06

October
Charliezoom - Iduna Eliza Daisy born 10/10/06
Starr - Daisy born 11/10/07
Keemjay - littlie arrived 11/10/07
Looby - Katie Rose born 19/10/05
Doods28 - Lola born 23/10/06
Sweetcheeks - Drew Joseph born 24/10/06
Elly - William Patrick born 25/10/06
Aussie Meg - Connor and Rhuari born 26/10/05
Purpleal - Tayla Rae born 28/10/05
Shazia - Lainey Erica May born 29/10/06

November
Donna - Callum & Ryan born 17/11/06
Going It Alone - Elsbeth & Amelie born 23/11/06

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Thanks for the new list Minkey, how are you finding things ?

kelly how was the twins 1st birthday and pics ?

Hoping that everything goes well for jess with the bloods on tuesday and subsequent 1st scan, be so great to have her here with us at last and fingers crossed for murtle testing next weekend  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

KJ how are the plans coming along ?

Charlie how are things your end ?

Morgan, are the boys at preschool ?

Cx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Thats great news about Jess, I have everything crossed for murtle she so deserves it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just popped in to say hello.
What  a rotten weekend with the weather and the rest of the half term week looks pants too  :mad:

VIl huge congratulations am soo happy for you. ^reiki^

Jo you must get to your gp, if you started by saying you were having problems with your pelvic floor then they would take over and just ask questions. There is nothing to be embarrassed about, especially after triplets  :eek:

Kj great to hear about littlies brother sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Donna how are you doing?

Hi to all you other lovelies xx

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hi everyone,

Long time no speak!

Just popped in and saw VIL & Moosey's  great news - wanted to say congrats!

I must get on more often!

Thank you Minkey for the list - weird that their are so few of us in Aug and Sept!

Hope everyone is well,

Liz
x

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well it's only taken me over a year to update tickers and photo. Just need to become a charter member  now then it will take another year to download some photos for my gallery. lol

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Morning All

Back from hols.. had a lovely time with only a few hitches!! 1st one was to get to the villa.. take the buggy from its 'protective bag' to find the handle of my new zia was snapped off!! Had to get DH to do a makeshift fix until we could borrow one from friends of my in laws a few days later!! Have told the airline and hopefuly they're gonna replace it.
All in all though we had great fun.. D was a super star and charmed everyone we met.. so smiley and happy..a real joy.. even though she'd decided that 6am is the new time to get up. Weather was not fab though and we only got to the beach once.
Good to be home though and meeting up with the mummy mafia and all Daisy's boyfriends!

KJ.. was so happy to log on and see your fab news... You sound so excited and i'm not surprised!! Just think that you're a mum of 2!!! Sorry honey i missed your b'day.. bet it was fab!! Am so looking forward to all the stories of your intros... Sending you all loads of love xxxxxx :-* :-* :-*

VIL and Moosey.. ooh so glad for you to. 1 ickle bubba with a fab heartbeat.. looking good girls!! Promise to send the doppler back tommrow..Hmm how long till you try and use it.. not long eh Victoria!! xx

Right must get some washing on while Bubbs is asleep!!

Love to all...

ps hello Magpie.. lovely to see you.. agree on the aug/sept births wierd eh!! we are common in october!!

pps have put some hols pics in my gallery!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
This will be a me post sorry!

Remember that cracked rib causing me terrible chest pains?  Well I ended up in A&E at 5am on Monday morning with the pains and guess what - no cracked rib!  The did a chest x-ray, ECG & many blood tests (still thought it might be a blood clot) to 6 hours later decide I have some form of reflux, caused by my pregnancy with Clarice....  so I am now on medication for that instead & fingers crossed that will be the end of the pains.

Top tip if you ever need to go to A&E - take a small baby with you, you get to bump the queue  ;)

Minkey x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
poor you minkey..reaslly hope they've got to the bottom of it now...

starr - sounds like a fab hols, love the new pics :)  but^bigbad^ about the pushchair

have a stinking cold and feeling poop, thanks littlie for the germs ::) but hope to be feeling better for another visit from baby bro tomoz :) we went to FC on sun for a couple of hours, was quite anxious about little going back there but she took it all in her stride and was fine. she asked to take baby bro out in the pushchair as she knew we had the 2nd seat for it (phil & teds) and was tickled to have him riding behind her. he was fine too, fell asleep straightaway! fC's came out for the walk too. we ran a bit late so littlie had some tea there too and i fed baby bro some mush. all in all a lovely visit. tomorrow the plan is for FC to feed him his tea here with littlie. no idea what the sw's think of our current arrangements but they did say 'see him as much as poss' so we're making it up as we see fit. littlie so far is very chilled about it all and loving seeing baby and the FM.baby bro is just smiley and happy, and into everything!
we have a formal meeting on mon where we'll see what the sw's think and organise the intensive bit before bringing him home.
dh finishes work on fri for a month and then we can really crack on with the getting ready..the spare room is nowhere near being a bedroom yet :eek:
we did do a little bit of shopping on sun and bought a few little t-shirts..very exciting!

right steamy bath and early night for me

kj x

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Starr sounds like you had a fabulous time, love the new piccies, what a mare about the pushchair hope you get the money back for fixing it !

KJ sounds like you guys have it covered, lovely meet :)

Ouch Minkey no wonder you have been so uncomfy

Tomsmummy love the new pic

Hiya Magpie how are things with you ?

Cx

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Hello all,

Starr - glad you had a fab hol. Pain with pushchair hun but fab you got one to borrow after fixing yours for a bit. has Daisy settled her sleep back to Uk time or you up at funny time  :)

Minkey - Ouch hun! Glad they now seem to be in the know about it and you are hopefully on correct meds for it now. Fab Clarice is a queue jumping aid  ;)

KJ- all sounds very exciting for you all with baby bro. Hope cold gets well soon. Wow Dh home to DIY and for some quality time too I hope, how fab!

Candy - You all OK? Lucas still doing well with bottle and night times ok?

Magpie - how are you all?

Agree fab news about Jess P!

Off to look at all these new pics...

Thanks for asking after us & sorry (!) off-load coming up... we're OK but have had a rough few weeks. Dh's been very stressed and I'm sad to say we been at each others throats. Hopefully it'll be a calmer few weeks to come! Basically - He's suffering some exacerbations with his eye at mo which is pretty annoying for him. Busy at work and trying to play catch up after moving our office and with this impending recession the press seem to be talking ourselves into  ^idiot^ = brassic. Plus he's a bestman this weekend. Add that we are still renting and therefore continuing to look for a permanent home and so spend our spare moments on rightmove and out viewing properties. His Dad is still not well after his prostate cancer last year and is now awaiting a second hernia op. I guess it's quite a lot of stress all round really. He's seeing a therapist at mo which I am sure will help him lots with some of his mental and cognative issues as well as some ongoing grief over loosing Willow  :'( . We are both pretty tired out so can't wait for our hols in a few weeks when we can hopefully just concentrate on us 3. SIL came over yesterday so had a girlie time with her and the two younger nieces so that cheered me up a bit  :) . I just wish life was just a wee bit simpler sometimes but compared to somepeople ours is a walk in the park so we do thank our lucky stars for the blessings we have, believe me.
Sorry to off-load but thanks for listening.
Thanks also for all the +ve vibes for Iduna and her Cow's milk intolerance. She has gotten up to 100ml now with no issues and even drank a big doidy cup full the other morning then asked for more!! Very impressed. So I've delighted in feeding her some 'normal' foods of cheese and fish pie and yoghurt. Oh it feels so good and she's so far loving it. Got a whole new world opening up esp when we try egg soon too. fingers crossed we have same success!

Love Charlie xxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
aw charlie - sounds like a right old load you've got going on ^hugme^ ^hugme^ betcha feel bogged down with it all..looking for your new home for all this time must be really stressful, really hope one pops out at you really soon :) its only natural for you both to get gripey with eachother with all that going on..guess you just gotta try and get some quality time in there somehow, a night off househunting and maybe just a chill out eve  ???
^hugme^ and :-*

colds feeling loads better today after sweating it all out over night :)

kj x

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Charlie sorry to read how tough things are being for you guys at the moment, its all too normal in our household to mean that, that leads to getting at each other, hope you can have some quality time soon and that things start to get easier (((hugs)))

·
Registered
970 Posts
Charlie,

Big, big hugs ^hugme^. So sorry to hear that your having a hard times.

Liz
x

·
Registered
387 Posts
Charlie sorry to hear you hear you are having a stressy time Really hope things sort themselves out soon. Where are you going on your hols?

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hello me lovlies

This is so quick and I am sorry,missing you all sssoooo much.Just thought I would quick pop on in between changing 3 nappies and feedeing 4 kiddy winks. Cant even begin to tell you how mad it is here and thats with Michael here too,he goes back to work on Monday and I keep  :'( at the thought of being on my own and trying to cope.

Now these are v quick personals so forgive me but I am sending big  :-* :-* to all you lovlies

Kj-fanbloomintastic on baby bro,well happy for you.Happy families now babe!!!!!!!

Jo-excuse the pun but PMSL at the weak pelvic floor posts at the mo,I could deffo give you a run for your money,seriously though get to the docs-hope your ok

Starr-glad you had a good hol hun

donna-hope your ok babe  :-*

Charlie-huge huggles me lovley  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Must go cos my ears are gonna bleed from Lillys screaming soon

Kelly x

1 - 20 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.