Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya...

please can u tell me if ive made a big mistake??? yesterday i had a show of blood and we thought it was over but ive been o.k scince...ive been really naughty and done a hpt 2day :-[..it was posative, is there a chance it could be correct or do u think its the hcg??  help.
p.s it was faint but was definatley a cross.

love lisa xxxxx

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
oh honey,

i am afraid that i do not know the answer to your question but i do remember having read somewhere about the half life of hcg (ie how long it lasts in the body). perhaps try doing a bit of research into the drug, read the leaflet that comes with it and see if it tells you anything,

hoping that it is all good for you,

Tikki. xx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I tested positive on 10dpt ...

I would have thought it is a BFP for you.. the HCG shot should be out of your system..

try and rest up and test again( in the morning )

Goo dluck xxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx girls...

god i hope so! love ur scan pic tinks :) cute. bet u cant w8.
love lisa xxx :-*

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lisa,

keeping everything crossed for you hun...certainly sounds good ;) ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lol

Mae

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi - I dont want to give you false hope but I tested on about day 10 in my successful ICSI cycle.  It was positive with a faint line - and it turned out to be true.  :) :)

Good Luck!!!
Kizziex

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hiya

I tested on day 11 and got a very faint line - and I'm now 17 weeks pregnant!

I was assured the hcg would be out of my/your system by then, so it's looking good.

^reiki^

Kim
x

·
Registered
238 Posts
hi lisa ,
i tested day 11 got a faint line then waited till again 2 days and it was there again!!! (well acually mine were pink dots  ;D ;D) i had my bloods on day 16 got a BFP...waiting for 7 week scan on Friday... :)
looking good to me!!!!!
let me know  how you get on....
love Jelly xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Sounds like congrats are in order to me  :)

I tested positive on day 11 after having had a HCG shot before IUI.  Line was very faint, but definitely there :)

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Just wanted to say a huge good luck and hope it happens for you hon! Keep us posted..

xx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi girls....

thanx 4 ur posative vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^...i did another hpt 2day, got  ^BFP^...omg :eek:...it was more blue than yesterday...still gotta w8 till mon 4 blood test though.

love lisa xxxx :-*

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Congratulations Lisa on your ^BFP^.

Nic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.