Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone 

I am in shock at the moment.  Yesterday morning I did a PG test because it was two weeks since I thought I had ovulated, and I wanted just to confirm that I was not PG before I rang the clinic up asked for some provera to start my AF of so I could have some blood tests done before we started our third IUI.
I did the test and the line to confirm that I had done the test right came up but there was nothing in the result window. I went out of the room for a minute and when I came back in there was a faint line in the result window.  I went to get DH and it had got a bit darker, but it was still lighter  than the other window.  We read the box of the Pg test and it said one line maybe lighter than the other.  We are not completely convinced, so I am doing another test on Tuesday.  If that show a BFP I am going to the doctors just to confirm before we celebrate properly.

I am worried that I have found out so early, because I just keep thinking of all the horrible things which might happen.  I have been on Metformin since December, so it is worth all the nausea and stomach upsets to get a result like this, without having clomid, menopur or IUI's.

So fingers crossed for Tuesday -I will keep you informed.

Snickers 

·
Registered
222 Posts
Fingers crossed for you that you get a BFP on tuesday.  Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Snickers, congrats hun. I hope and pray it was positive. They say that any line is a line, especially on a PG test.

I'll keep everything crossed for you. Keep us posted.

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
PS> Excellent to also hear that you've got your BFP on MEtformin. I've not long been on it, so that spurs me on some more!

;D

KerryB
x

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
yes, fingers, toes, legs, arms, EVERYTHING crossed for you

Keep us informed

Lots of Love
Tracy
xxx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello its me again,

I am still in limbo, I did another test and the line was there but still light.  So I still don't know for sure whether I am or not.

I am going to buy another make of test today and hope that it gives me an answer either way.

Thanks for all your messages

Snickers xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
me to me to! i just got BFP after 1st month on metformin - get a clear blue normal one they seem to come up the darkest.............i know because i now have a bag full of various positive tests! predictor are crap!

noodles

G

·
Hello Girls

Noodles  ^congrats^ ^BFP^ wishing you a happy 9 months.

snickers, any news?  I have everything crossed for you.

Love Chazz

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
:) :) :)CONGRATS SNICKERS!!! :) :) :)

Sounds like you are in exactly the same position as me! I am 9 weeks pregnant, with Metformin only. We were due to start ICSI next month.

I know how worried you are right now - trust me, I am in a constant state of panic - but i really really hope all goes well for you.

Look after yourself, take things easy, and I hope to see you on the first trimester thread very soon!
Kate xxx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, 

Well I got a Clearblue test and that was also BFP.  I still cannot believe it.  Rang clinic and they said I can come in for a scan on the 9th Aug.  Really worried that nothing will be there.

Thanks again everyone for our messages of support

Snickers

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Snickers congratulations hun  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^
                                    love baby wisper

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congratulations!!  Here's to a happy and healthy 8/9months!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.