Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

Wondering if anyone could offer any advice please....

I had blood test last Monday (22nd) which came back with HCG of only 7
I had been spotting for a few days which turned into full heavy bleed and I have been bleeding and had cramp ever since. I have been snowed in so unable to go back to clinic for repeat bloods but rang them today to ask if I should still go due to bleed etc. They said just to do a pee stick at home and ring tomorrow to confirm that it was negative. However, I have just done it and it has a clear second line!

Im now wondering if this could really be true or whether if something initially implanted and didnt stick around (hence the low HCG) would this come up on pee stick?

I cant believe this is happening. We had a sort of similar story which resulted in our DD but that HCG level was slighty higher....

Going mad here and cant get to the clinic anytime soon unless this snow clears!!!

Any advice (either good news or not) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Helly
xxx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Hellys,

This sounds very positive. I had a BFP on my test date - when I tested a week later it was a BFN which was due to mmc. Was your test date 22nd? If so showing a BFP a week later sounds like you might be pregnant.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hellys

Im no blood test expert....but this sounds really good to me, especially since you did the test in the evening.  PMA!!!!  Im hoping its the same as the time with your DD.... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  for you!!!!

Sunbeam xx

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much ladies

Fluffpuff (love the name!) - yes the 22nd was our OTD.  Really sorry to hear about your mmc  :'(

Sunbeam - thank you for the  ^pray^  and congratulations!!!  Your ec was the same day as mine  :)

I rang the clinic this morning and Im going to attempt to get there tomorrow so will just have to wait and see!

Thank you again
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts