Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

It's so strange that when we've not really been trying we keep getting caught. But after so many miscarriages, really really praying that we're blessed with a baby this time and not a little christmas angel in heaven.

Please please pray for us.

xx

·
Registered
24 Posts
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for your MrsMaguire :) ..just felt your post was so heartfelt that had a wee tear in my eye!! Wishing you all the very best!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much.

It would be such an amazing present, its such a gift to be able to be caught naturally, when I started my journey I was told I suffered annovulation and needed clomid to conceive. Now we're not stressing about it, it just seems to be happening every other month, but at the same time the miscarriages are happening just as frequently.

Praying that St Gerard & St Newman look after all of us this Christmas time.

xx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fingers and toes crossed for you MrsM.. M sure this Crimbo will defo bring the gift that you have been awaiting for so long. We are also so looking forward to 24th as I take my prostap injection then..never thought I will look forward to a jab ever..I have forever had the needle phobia..and now after 3 cycles of pricking and prodding ...it's Bring It On!! Can't wait for another 1 ^idiot^

As you said not stressing about it is the best way to deal with it ( easier said than done)..so let's just stick to this mantra and m sure we will get our much awaited wish :) :)

D
xx

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think once you've got over the first few it'll be like second nature to you really. Wishing you lots of luck for your cycle, really hope it goes well and you're posting here in the next month  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.