Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been a January Jellybean and proudly still am, however today DH and I have had the shock of our lives, just as we were waiting for AF so that we could ring and book our set up appointment for ICSI, we have a  ^BFP^ instead :eek: :eek: :eek: :) .

We were told it would not happen naturally, we were also told that even IVF would not be sufficient to help and look whats happened, mother nature has stepped in ^hugme^ .

& now we wait and hope that our little miracle will stick with us for the rest of our lives ^baby2^

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
congratulations, i love stories like these they give so much hope to others, hope u have a healthy & happy 9 months xxx

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congratulations. Wonderful news. xxx

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Curio, don't know if you remember me from Jellybean thread. Got a natural BFP yesterday!!! Was DR and everything! Went for baseline scan, and nurse suggested doing test due to thick lining and it was positive! Can't believe it!

Hope you are well  ^hugme^

Angs x

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Awh congratulations enjoy the next 9m

Kelli

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks Kelli! Just a little nervous now! Hope my little bean sticks! Am having a few cramps so hoping that's a sign that it's nestling in! xx

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Angs, that's wonderful; I so hoped there would be a lucky number 3 in amongst the Jellybeans & it sounds like you are it :) Thanks for seeking me out, it will be great to have you along on the pregnancy journey; I've just entered my 11th week & things have been good so far, although I'm afraid I can't tell you that the nerves go, they dont ::) but things go right more than they go wrong, so here's to a healthy & happy 9 months.

Congratulations, there is no feelling like a positive test result.
^baby2^ ^BFP^ ^congrats^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.