Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls just wanted to let you know that I had a BFP today,I had a preggy test this morning and it was a BFN so I convinced myself this was the end,My blood test results showed a BFP,I did another pregnancy test at the hospital and it showed,I still have strong af pains and no sore boobs,so Girls I hope this stops you all from worrying cos I am still in shock.GOOD-LUCK everyone and ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^love from sharon.xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Hi Sharon

Congratulations to you and your DH  ^festival^ ^festival^

Wishing you all the best, you must be on  ^cloud9^

Take BIG care

Love Shaz xxxx    ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ ^banana^

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's shaz.I will keep everyone posted and GOOD-LUCK! love sharonx

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Blue eyes,

Just wanted to say congratulations for your BFP, we can only dream that we will be as lucky as you,

Congrats,

Kerry

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Sharon,

Congratulations on your ^BFP^.

You must be feeling on top of the world, enjoy it. ;D ;D

^No AF^ ^No AF^

Love
Cal

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Congrats Sharon ~ thats fantastic news,

Be happy, healthy and ENJOY ^pompom^

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Sharon
Congratulations on your BFP ,i hope mine too will be  ^reiki^ ^reiki^,my AF pains are increasing very much around twice per day ,did you had this too!!!!!please if you don't mind can you tell us about your symptoms during the last 2ww,we will be very greatful :-\ :-\ :-\
Take care of your self & be very careful  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^smlove^

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sharon - congratulations on your BFP!

Emaa - I had really bad AF pains during the 2nd week of the 2ww and got a BFP on Thurs! Keep thinking positive! I didn't have sore boobs though, felt very tired on a couple of days..... you need to take it easy if your body is telling you to!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you on the 27th - email me if you want further info!

Debs xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi emaa,I was very tired and didn't have sore boobs,My tummy was very swollen and never went down,which the sister at the hospital is a positive sign,I had strong af pains right up until the test day,My pg test at home on the test day was negative,the hospital blood test was positive,I did another urine test at hosp in the sfternoon and it was positive,So dont read too much into the pg tests.I had a lot of flutters in my tummy,also told it was a pos sighn as ovaries start to become more active once pregnant,hope this helps.love sharonxxx ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi girls
Thank you for your replies & i wish you all the best , i just went to work yesterday (took the first week off :-X) ,i found this is helps me too much as I'm distracted little bit  ;) ;), but still I'm counting the days for the 27th ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I can,t tell you how much your posts are really helpful  ^reiki^ ^reiki^,to those who tested  ^BFP^ i wish you the best  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^, & please take care as of your precious pregnancy ,,& to those who had  ^BFN^ don't give-up ,keep trying & sure it will come positive one day ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
and finally to us who's still waiting wish us all to be ^BFP^     ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^bye^ ^bye^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.