Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Other than you lot and my parents (and DH of course!) I waited till 13 weeks. It was hard but I was glad I held out.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I managed to hide the twins' pregnancy until 12 weeks had passed (just  ::) )  (before this only my dh, parents, and siblings knew - and on here of course  ;) )

But with this one I told a couple of close friends aswell before 12 weeks (about 3 of them) and am now coming upto 14 weeks and its pretty obvious now so everyone sort of working it out themselves  ;D ;D 

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I told my mum and my pal immediately, they knew i was testing.  I also told my best friend. My other friends who knew i was having tx found out after my scan at around 8 weeks.....  i am rubbish at keeping a secret!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
told our parents/sisters/brothers the day we found out...  ;D  ...i wanted to wait til our 7wk scan, but Ryan couldn't wait so we told them straight away!  most other people knew after my 7wk scan - didn't announce it on ** til 12wks tho I think!  like Bev, I canna keep a secret...

did you phone the clinic & ask them if you can have an early scan?  sure someone on here mentioned that you might get one seeing as you have had TX with them in the past...

G xx

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Well believe it or not I waited until i was 20 weeks!!!!! only my parents, and a couple friends and DHs parents knew!  Don,t seriously know how i managed to hold out until 20 weeks.  Told work when i was 12 weeks.

Sx

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow 20 weeks !!!

I'm like MrsCoops and Mummy, Im finding it hard not to tell people. 

Told one of the guys at work today only coz him and his wife know he struggle we've had, got a big hug off him :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts