Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ya, i was trying to get an idea of how common short Lp is? I have an Lp of 10 days, not the shortest around but its still short.

Is there anyone that have fallen preggas while having short Lp?

What are my chances? Ive been taking V6 complex which hasnt moved my O date but not seem a very clear effect on my LP hopefully if i dont get a BFP i will stil see some benefits of B6 complex.

Ive love to here any advice about short Lp and my chances and ways to improve it

jo
x

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi Jo, by V6 do you mean B6? May take a little while to see an effect, have you also considered acupuncture? It really helped regulate my cycle and may help lengthen yours ? Can't help you with a definite answer on getting pregnant with a shortish LP but as implantation typically occurs between days 6-9 you should be ok I would have thought :)
Sara

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks saraD for your reply, been making to most of the school holidays and been visiting my family and taking the lil boy out.
I never have tried acupunture. Ive heard its lots of money. which im very short on at the mo.
I possibale am having a good sign. i have been having cramping pains since my implantion dip. For about 5 days now, tried testing yesterday BFN but then at 9DPO it is stillearly for me.
Sorry yeah i did mean B6 it was a typo errer, didnt even notice it when i read it back to myself.
Is there anyone that has short LP 10 daysish and have gone on to have BFP... (hope im one of them)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Smoggy hi :) , you are right 9dpo is too early for testing but your symptoms sound good, I really have my fingers crossed for you and that BFP ^reiki^

Sarax 

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ya I went to the doctor yesterday this is what he said about the pains.
it could be implantion pain. My chart is looking very good. It is deffernatly not apendix and as for ectopic pregnancy he said he doubt very much because anothing is swollen. My Uterus is very tight and maybe if i am preggas the embreyo maybe attching itself to the right side which hench the discomfort and pain He has taking urine tests, in case its a bladder infection. ( i dont think its that) if im still in pain friday when the results comes back and im still not comfirmed preggas then he will do a blood test or send me for a scan

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hope all goes well, keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get the BFP. Try and stay positive as it will help you get through the days  :)

Sara x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.