Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am feeling a bit dazed at the moment -just did a clear blue test and it came up pregnant!  So my wish of a honeymoon baby (5th cycle of clomid) seems to have come true!  However, I am taking this is as one step in the hopeful road towards a baby - as after two miscarriages I guess I feel a little more subdued along this path .... but its still a step !!!!!!!
I guess it will take a few hours/days for the news to hit home!

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Ohhhh Sweetie so pleased for you on your  ^BFP^ well done hunni

^pompom^ ^hugme^ ^banana^ ^storkgirl^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Love and hugs

Debs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Well done and congratulations ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^pompom^. Now the hard work of resting and eating whatever you fancy starts

Take it easy ^daisy^

Love Sally :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Woooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo  :)

Fantastic news!  We are on a roll ladies!

Congratulations!

Wishing you lots of health and happiness in your pregnancy xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS
(any hints for the rest of us ;D )
Good luck for the next 9 months!

Debs

·
Registered
299 Posts
oh i am soooooooo happy for you - and a honeymoon baby is extra special!

it still has not sunk in for me yet - i think we try for so long that when it actually happens we don't know how to deal with it!

I am letting myself get a bit more excited today, as I just had a scan and saw the heart beat - see you over on bun in the oven my friend..............hopefully more will join us soon!

noodles

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Wow - such great news.  Well done girl and wishing you all of the best for your pregnancy!!

Luv

Tweets xx

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Debs - here are some hints!
After four months of clomid i realised that my 5th month would be taken over the period that i was getting married.  Actually AF arrived the day after my wedding, and I popped the clomid pills because i didnt want to stop a cycle, and in my head i knew i would probably be ovulating around honeymoon time - however i decided to give myself a month off from temperature charting, worrying about right time for BMS, couldnt make any scans so didnt know if was ovulating or had follies and temperature usually tells me what is up with my body, but let that go as well.  On honeymoon I relaxed totally - as we were in thailand I had a massage every day and i really believe that this was a contributing factor.  I have for the last year or so been careful about what i drink, eat, caffeine etc, and that month i just gave myself a break, and had wine most nights with dinner- although moderately but in my head i decided that this was the month not to worry about it, and that i still had my 6th month of clomid so to speak....  With clomid my cycle has been avarying from 28 - 32 days, so i also knew that as no bms took place when we got back to UK (jet lagged, guests) there was only a chance that it would happen.
To be honest i did the test this morning and i had no idea if it was the right time to do it, that is how of course I have been with my body (usually i can plot ever twinge on a timeline of what is happening!)
So i guess what helped me was just been ultra relaxed, not working, lying in the sun, reading and being in love and of course mentally being able to let go ...  Funny enough I did not have one symptom from the clomid I even wondered if it had worked!
I have also been going to acupuncture for the last 4 months which i believe has helped my cycle tremedously and I would really say that this has helped me both physically and mentally!  It is something if you are up for it that I would highly recommend.
Hopefully as it is summer now, with lots of people taking a break, will result in more bfp's on the board!  

·
Registered
17 Posts
SAFARIGIRL..!! :).. wowwwwwwwww..!! congrats..!!  ^fairydust^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^goodluck^.. this is a good news.. you gave me hope.. at last the  ^idiot^ tablet works.. yehey..!!!  ;D

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Congratulations hunni, so so pleased for you.

Love

Emma xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Oh Safarigirl, so happy for you both! Wishing you every health and happiness for your pregnancy and beyond.  ;D

Love KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aah purpleal ... thank you so much .... i do believe daniel (acupuncturist) had a hand in this! (You must be in your second trimester!  - i remember reading your bfp so many months ago ....

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
^congrats^ Safari girl on your ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^, I also got a ^BFP^ this weekend  ;D  We can be ^BFP^ buddies!!

Here's to a happy and healthy nine months  ^fairydust^

Have you booked a docs / cons appointment yet?  If you 're anything like me, it hasn't sunk in yet.  Congrats again

Nikix ^BFP^ ^cloud9^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Mrs Safari

Fabulous....a honeymoon baby...all that sun, sand, sea & ^hump^ seems to have prooved just what you needed :)

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9mths & beyond

^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^
^pompom^ ^pompom^

Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Congratulations to you and DH on your BFP!!

^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and beyond...

Love and super sticky stuff for you ;)

Nicky x x x​

·
Registered
190 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS.  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

well done and enjoy pregnancy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.