Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Datai here, well we had a stressful week last week hence i haven't been posting as i was admitted to hospital with OHSS my brathing got so bad etc etc.  Anyway to cut a long story short i am at home now and resting it was test day at out clinic for us this morning and i am pleased to let you al know that we had a BFP.  :) ;D ::) :-* ^babyface^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^I cant explain the feeling over the moon doesn't really hit the note.  WE have been waiting for this day for 5 years and it just doesn't seem real.  Our scan is in 3 weeks so fingers crossed for that.  You have all been amazing and i wish you all the very best of luck in your TX and results.  Keep me posted.

Best wishes
Datai

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS DATAI ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy ^cloud9^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fantastic news Datai,
Enjoy every minute if you can and good luck for a healthy pregnancy.

Love and best wishes

Charlie 1 xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
^BFP^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^banana^

CONGRATULATIONS DATAI HUNNY
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

LOVE MARTINE
^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Datai,

I am over the moon to get your message this am.  Congratulations honey, it brought tears to my eyes.  Was a little worried when you went AWOL last week.

Hope you are feeling much better now following your stay in hospital.  Everything crossed for your scan - try and stay calm in the lead up to your scan.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anyway, I also tested positive this morning, but as I bled all of Sat and Sunday am not holiding out much hope for our scan.  Hospital have advised to rest at home for a few days.

Lots of love
TracyXX

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Datai

Just wanted to add my congatulations along with the others....
I hope the OHSS gets better real soon....

Natxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Datai,

I am so pleased for you ;D  ^banana^ You look after yourself & get plenty of rest...

I'm in limbo a bit - I tested  ^reiki^ on the 27th July ^pompom^ & was also admitted with OHSS but am home now & went back to work today ^mercy^...  I'm still loitering around this thread cos don't feel brave enough to move over to 1st Trimester until I have had my scan on the 17th...

Fingers crossed all goes well - I will post my scan results as soon as I get them - I'm still convinced there is at least 2 in there!

Take care
L x

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Datai

Just wanted to say Congratulations to you and your DH - wishing you a very happy healthy 8 months.

God Bless You and Good Luck

Twiggy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks a million for all your good wishes girls.  Good luck to all of you still on teh 2 ww.  And good luck to all those awaiting scans and those on tx.

Best wishes
Datai

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
hi datai congratulations again  :-* love sunny24 xxxxxxxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.