Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good seat to go on the back of our bikes for a toddler?  There are loads around and just wondered which are good and which ones should be avoided.

:(

·
Registered
878 Posts
Cant help with an answer, but very interested in the replies you get, as we're just looking for one too.

Mind you last time I went on a bike, I almost knocked over a German woman, fell over the top of my bike going down a hill - trying to avoid a cacti, and grazed my leg coming off the thing trying to cycle over a gravel beach. (all in Lanzarote...dh thought he could turn me into a mountain biker!) So not sure if Alfie will be on the back of me or dh, what do you think??  ;)

Elaine

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
elemnat said:
Cant help with an answer, but very interested in the replies you get, as we're just looking for one too.

Mind you last time I went on a bike, I almost knocked over a German woman, fell over the top of my bike going down a hill - trying to avoid a cacti, and grazed my leg coming off the thing trying to cycle over a gravel beach. (all in Lanzarote...dh thought he could turn me into a mountain biker!) So not sure if Alfie will be on the back of me or dh, what do you think?? ;)

Elaine
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ OMG Elaine! Or should I say 'Extreeeeeeme Elaine!' Just make sure if Alfie is on your bike, that he's got evil kanevil type protection!! ;D

Sorry Egg, can't help with your question :-[ Just couldn't resist coming on and having a giggle at Elaine! ;)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Egg I'm really pleased with mine, but i'll have to have a good look tonight to find out who the manufacturer is.

Elaine  ;D

·
Registered
878 Posts
I've been busy doing my research on this now, we're looking into a 'weeride', it sits on the front on the bike rather than behind. Looks and sounds good. Quite expensive though, £60, but little one can see whats going on instead of your back.

I'll let you know how we get on with it.

elaine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts