Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home mommies!

^daisy^ August/September Mummies and their Miracles ^daisy^

JaneN - Mummy to Marcus William, 22nd July ... Marcus decided to surprise Mummy & Daddy and arrive 8 weeks early ... he should have been a September Boy

Christine - Mummy to Miriam, 3rd August

Belinda - Mummy to Louis Freddie, 8th August

Jue Jue - Mummy to Harriette Alice, 9th August

Gizmo - Mummy to Oliver, 14th August

Joanna - Mummy to Mya Eve, 15th August

Lu-lu - Mummy to Amelia Grace, 16th August

Sarah - Mummy to Millie-Mae, 17th August

Sailorgirl - Mummy to Katie Patricia, 21st August

Monalee - Mummy to Nathaniel James, 22nd August

Dawn - Mummy to Jake Francis, 24th August

Emma - Mummy to Megan, 25th August

Tracey - Mummy to Amelie Jane, 28th August

Donna - Mummy to Lomond, 31st August

Abby - Mummy to William Joe, 3rd September

Gemma - Mummy to Megan, 6th September

Bev - Mummy to Alex James, 7th September

Louise - Mummy to Rebecca, 9th September

Neeta - Mummy to Ethan Jack, 16th September

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
;D ;D ;D  Me first!

What's the news Bev?

Bels x

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
I can't believe it, i'm pregnant, i've seen a hb and I haven't yet stopped blubbing OMG.....

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

^hugme^

;D

·
Registered
508 Posts
^congrats^
Bev, that's fantastic news. Congratulations!! Are many of you ttc again? DH and I have started trying again, but no luck as yet. I popped back on here as I was reminded of how much support it was when ttc Jake. It's great to see you all again.
Dawn

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
YAY  ^clapping^ ^clapping^  Well Done Bev and Beanie!!!  So pleased for you!

Hiya Dawn .... I am not trying  :( too old and DH won't do anymore tx (either will I for that matter) so only one King for us!

How is everyone ... we've become really rubbish posters haven't we  ^bigbad^

bels x

·
Registered
840 Posts

Alex is going to be a big brother!!! Fantastic news. Have been thinking about you all day, couldn't get on line quick enough ;D

Good to 'see' you again Dawn. We are ttc at the moment, had a mc in Feb, but am hopeful that it'll happen again soon ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Bels, will do my best to post more often ;D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Great news Bev!!! Had a good feeling when you said how sick you'd been.
How many weeks do they think you are?
Christine
XXX

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Bels - Hiya back. Lovely to chat to you all again. It is stressful ttc again, and I should be reminded of just how lucky I am to have Jake. I suppose I just hoped that having conceived Jake naturally after 3 or so years ttc, that this time it would happen more quickly.

Baxy - sorry to hear about your m/c.  ^hugme^ I know how tough it is - I've been there twice myself. Good luck to you too hun ^reiki^

Christine - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How fantastic to be a Mummy to 2! I bet that it is hard work, but the best thing ever too!

Driving myself nuts thinking that I am having 'symptoms' - last month I managed to convince myself that I was pregnant when I was not. Must try to relax about it. I don't feel the pressure that I did 1st time round, but I just keep wishing. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Dawn

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
^hugme^ to all of you who need them...

Dawn lovely to have you back hun, I was only thinking of you the other day...  :-*

Christine they've dated me at 5wks, which makes my first + pg test (3rd April) at the time of ovulation  ^idiot^  You'd think these people had some idea of the workings of conception  ;D

I'm guessing 7w, give or take a few days.... i've got some pointers which give some indication of when it might of happened  :)

Bev xx

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi Dawn- Lovely to "see" you again! How is Jake? Are you still living in the same place?

Bev- hope all continues to go well for you. How exciting!

Christine
XXX

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hi All,

Welcome back Dawn! were ttc again - not happened yet, were going to give it to june and then go back to the docs if nothings happened! trying not to get to stressed about it but like you every month i seem to try and convince myself that i am!

Bev - i know i've said it before but i'm so happy for you! congratulations!  :-*

Jane - i will beat you eventually on petrolhead on ********!!! ;D ;D

Christine - hope you and your 2 are all ok! read about Miriam and her not walking - from what i remember shes really advanced with her talking though isn't she? Well R walked from 11 months but her speech is no where near as advanced as Miriam's. i think by the time they're 2 or 3 i'm sure they will have all caught up with each other!

Baxy - hows you and Meggie?

Bels - will try and post abit more often aswell!! ;D ;D

all ok here, on abit of a fitness quest here at the moment - dh is mega fit and is doing a 5 peaks challenge in June for a local childrens hospice so thats given me abit of motivation to get rid of the last few pounds of baby weight (i know its nearly 2 years now, but hey!) so doing lots of running and trying to walk places instead of get in the car. we even took R running in her pushchair the other night - she seemed to love it!

speak soon

Louise xxx

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow, Bev, that is such fantastic news, I'm thrilled to bits for you. Hope it's a smooth journey from here on in.

Sorry haven't posted for ages, just so busy with work at the moment. Good to 'hear' from you again Dawn. We've had two more rounds of tx in the last six months but neither worked, so we're having a couple of months off (plus I'm trying to lose some weight - lost 8 lbs so far!) and we'll try one last time, probably in July. Running out of energy to keep getting on the rollercoaster though (and money, for that matter!). Really struggling as lots of the mums we see are about to have their second any day now, and every time I get my period it just makes me feel so sad.

Anyhow, otherwise we're having lots of fun and lots of tantrums along the way too. William is growing up so quickly. Trying new words every minute, and he's just started singing along to CDs we put on, and nearly getting the right words and tune! We had photos taken at the tumble tots class during the week, so I'm really looking forward to seeing those when they're done. Everything's so much fun these days. Even walking round a garden centre is such a different experience with him along! He loves walking, we spend an hour and a half or more in the park sometimes with the dog, he never wants to leave (and nor does the dog!). Then of course half the time he's driving me mad, pulling at the window blinds (I'm terrified he'll pull them down on top of him) and whatever we do to explain 'no' to him, he just runs back and does the same again (pulling the dog's tail, etc). All part of the package I guess!

We've also booked a holiday for the first two weeks of June (toddler friendly and dog friendly cottage) which I'm SO looking forward to. And we have lots of trips planned to see family and friends over the summer.

Anyway, sorry for quite an incoherent post, but have to go now.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,
Abby
x

·
Registered
508 Posts
Bev - Hope that everything is going well. At least you know what you are talking about when it comes to conception!! ;D

Christine - Yes we are still living in Whetstone. We're often around in one of the local parks. Jake loves Playing on slides etc. It sounds like Miriam is concentrating all of her efforts on talking! Jake walks well, but only really babbles the odd word. I suppose they all just develop at their own pace.

Louise - glad that I'm not alone. We said that we would give it until around then too before going back to the docs.

Abby - well done with the 8lbs! We've booked a caravan in Cornwall for the end of June. Its all kiddy friendly with a pool (Jake adores swimming) so really looking forward to it. They really are fun at this age.

I was expectling  ^witch^ last Friday, but when it did not arrive I took a test and got  ^BFN^, however it still has not arrived, and this morning I took another test and there was a faint line. Not sure if it is just the test or if it detected low levels of hcg. Trying not to get my hopes up as I think that I ovulated over 2 weeks ago, so the levels should be fairly conclusive by now. Also only came off the pill 2 months ago, so my cycle's still a bit all out of whack. Going to leave it another 3 days and try a digital one on Thursday morning, so I'll just have to see what happens.  ^reiki^  ^pray^

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Dawn I had exactly the same thing happen, I had it with Alex too... could be down to late implantation - a positive is a positive... good luck hun  ^reiki^  :-*

·
Registered
549 Posts
Dawn - everything crossed for you!!   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Bev - how are you feeling? have they given you a due date?

hope everyone else is ok

xxxx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Lou not that i'm complaining in the slightest but I feel dreadful... all  ^reiki^ signs I know but blimey the nausea is one thing but the sickness is a completely different ball game.  My current EDD is 24th December although i'm confident they will date me 2 weeks ahead when I get the my next scan which is an AGE away 9th June....

Love and hugs to you all...

Bev xx

·
Registered
542 Posts
Dawn- how exciting! Sounds good. Are you going to test every day?  ;)

Bev- Ooh.. a Christmas baby.

Hi to everyone else.

Miriam is walking a tiny bit but still prefers to "walk" on her knees. She amazes me with her speech. We've lost count of how many words she uses and there are loads more every day. Today she put her toy girl on her toy roundabout and said, "Put it on here." She looked at Ben the other day and said, "getting bigger". Don't recall telling her that. We have little converstations with her and the cheeky thing knows our real names and sometimes uses them!

She's not at all well at the moment. High temp yesterday and today. Cutting about 7 teeth all at once and has a horrid cold. She skipped her nap yesterday and today as she was crying so much. She slept well last night due to Medised.... I'm really tired.

Christine
XXX

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Christine its easy for me to say I know but Miriam is obviously concentrating on other things rather than walking, Alex walked at 11 months but his speech is seriously lacking, its getting there (much improved since grommets) but he is nowhere near the stage of stringing words together... Miriam will just get up and walk one of these days - probably whilst saying 'look at me Mummy!!!' ;D  Alex calls my DH, Adam (his name) when he's fed up of saying Daddy and not getting what he wants - very cheeky!!!  :)

1 - 20 of 380 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.