Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Me and my hubby r going 4 our first blastocyst transfer sunday and was just wondering if anyone has already gone through this and how they have coped and if you had any helpful hints for best outcome of becoming pregnant?

thanks alot,

x

·
Registered
464 Posts
sorry for the late reply, i hope your transfer went well. I had 1 blast transferred last year and all i can suggest is not overdoing it, but still keeping busy. I still went to work, and me and DH just did lots of nice things together to try to keep our minds off the waiting.
I didnt do anything else except use the progesterone gel.

I secretly kept reading up any symptoms i had, online, but i didnt tell dh!!

anyway all the best ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^hugme^  em.x

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi ladies.
hi pink we were cycle buddies last time.
i must be mad but goin through it all again, im completely crapping myself!
hoping its good luck this time as wev had to pay i ended up with 24 eggs and with icsi 18 were used and 16 fertilised, and again waiting to hear from clinic tomorow 12/3 to see how many hav survived and whether il b having a day 4 or 5 transfer?! which is better than last time as only had one fertilise and had day2 transfer.
im hoping i can hav two put back if there allow.
hope all this is worth it x ^pray^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.