Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ruth

Thanks for ansering all my other question. it is so nice to have the silly questions answered to put my mind at rest. if i rang the clinic they would make me feel as if i was stupid. so thanks again.

Sorry Ruth but i have just one more question.

I was going to have my hair bleached on sat (Day 11 of stims) Will this effect my eggs, (quality, size etc) I would hate to ruin my chances just to look good. Would having a colour be better or best not to have any.

Thank you so much. Dont know what we would do without you helping us through this.

Sarah

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
Hi Sarah,

I know I'm not Ruth, but hope you don't mind me barging in.
Personally, I wouldn't do anything like this during an IVF cycle, just because I believe the fewer chemicals and unnatural things going into one's system, the better. Plus I try not to do anything that I might wonder about (no matter how irrationally) if I get a bfn.

Just a thought.
Good Luck
Daisy
x

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
The simple answer is go ahead! If it makes you feel good, do it as there are thoughts that you shouldn't colour hair in pregnancy due to the hormonal changes making the outcome of hair colouring slightly unknown!!!! So if you don't do it now, you may not be able to!!! Hopefully! Having said that, the hormonal changes going on now may also make outcome of hair colouring unknown! It's up to you!!

Ruth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts