Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

I had ET on Monday and late Wednesday night I had a bleed which started red and by Thursday morning was brown then disappeared. It wasn't really a lot, a little when I went to the loo then just when I wiped after this.

Could this have been implantation bleeding so soon??

I have posted on my local thread and had great feedback but can't stop searching to see if this happened to anyone else?

xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I had this and when I asked the clinic they said it was possibly just my cervix being a bit sensitive. Sending you ^sticky vibes^

Deb

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Didnt happen to me but couldnt read and run...

Could well just be leftover irritation from the procedures, not sure about implantation.  What age was/were your embie(s)?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick response both of you!! The embies were 3 days old.

I did phone the clinic and they said it could be a good sign or it could have just been a small pocket of blood coming away.

Since it happened I have been getting mild period pain and back ache yesterday, could they really be making themself comfortable  ^pray^

xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Maybe they are or maybe your body is still recovering from being poked and prodded!

Sadly the 2ww is a nightmare (sorry) for spotting things that could or could not be symptoms of this that or the other.....

FF will be here for you though every step of the way to see you through the madness.... ^idiot^

AF type pain and backache are not uncommon during the 2ww especially as you are subconsciously looking for signs  ;)

best of luck an hope they/he/she stick(s)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I will have driven myself mad by the time I test!!! Thank you for your kind thoughts!!  ^hugme^ xx

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Claire
When I had the ET the hospital did say to me that you could get a bleed 2 days after and that's normal.
Henna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts