Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya to you all,

I'm a little obsessed and have posted on here a couple of times so apologies in advance ^idiot^

I had some ovary pains whilst DR after i had my AF. But today i am having another bleed (AF stopped 5 days ago). Is this normal? I go for baseline scan on wednesday and am wondering if anyone else has had this?

Thanks in advance, sorry to be such a pain in the  ^shake^

xx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

This isn't something I've had before, however I would try not to worry and ring your clinic in the morning for some advice.  There is no such thing as a "normal" treatment cycle, some weird and wonderful things go on and more often than not are nothing to worry about so I would give them a ring to reassure yourself that all's ok.

Take care and ^goodluck^

Axxx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi

I am having the same problems with bleeding after AF during DR. My second attempt in Feb had to be stopped because I hadn't responded to DR and lining of womb not thin enough and follicles still growin. I was on synarel at time for two weeks, so they put me on a week's injection of Buserelin but it didn't help.  :'(

This time (began DR on 5th April) they put me straight onto Buserelin injections twice a day as soon as my AF started. AF finished after 5 days then I had 5 days' grace and then bleeding began again. Has now lasted 8 days. Due for my first scan tomorrow but have horrible feeling it hasn't worked again. One of the nurses I see assures me it's normal to have additional bleeding as it shows the drugs are working, but other nurse not so sure.    ^pray^

I really do hope it is all well for you.  ^pray^ But would ring hospital to get reassurance.

Dragon.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dragon,

Thank you for the message, hope your scan goes well today and that the Burselin has got control of you this time!

Hope to God that the drugs have worked as i've had some horrible side effects from it, don't really want it all to be fruitless. Guess i'll find out tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the time to write to me,  ^goodluck^

Mandy - didn't call the hospital, probably because i don't think i want to hear what they have to say. And besides, if i've ovulated already then there's nothing that can be done. Thank you

xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts