Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just wanted to know if its possible for my period to start really early after FET as i have been having the most terrible pains since FET and was taken to hospital with supected appendicitus but they decided not.

I have been taking co dydramol since thrusday and am now back on the progynova (3 x a day) and the pessaries (2 x a day) as well.

What is going on? My pains feel more like A/f than ever and now this blood....... I am so fed up. I was hoping that my symptoms were all adding up to OHSS type symptoms but now i just dont know what to think.

Some one give me some advice.
Thanks
Lara

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Lara

I'm not a nurse, but I just wanted to say that with IVF (as I'm sure you know) aches, pains and bleeding can mean anything and nothing! Unfortunatly the symptoms we get from the meds (esp the pessaries, I was also on 2xday) confuse us and AF and preganancy symptoms are so similar.

I mainly post on the CARE boards and a few girls are going through FET's at the moment and have also bled relativley early.....none have tested yet. Also many girls doing a fresh cycle bleed and go on to get BFP!!!! 

Before my BFP in December I honestly felt like AF was on it's way.....I even got my signatory headache which always accompanies AF.....so it just goes to show that it doesn't mean a thing! Only a HPT will tell you if it has worked or not......although you don't mention how many days post transfer you are?

Wishing you loads of luck,
Clover

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice,

I had my transfer on weds 9th and am on day 5 past transfer now - thats why i'm hoping its this implantation thing that i've heard about.

I'm going to ring the clinic now too, so thanks for easing my mind alittle.
Lara

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.