Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls,

Not posted before on this bb, have just registered so away I go!  Just a brief outline - had 2 fresh ICSI failures and a frozen FET, (moving clinic to ARGC, had immune tests done and found elevated NK cells so think I will be having ivig etc,(male factor prob originally!) and have just had a hysteroscopy done - last week and I am due on this weekend, had a bit of bleeding the first day or so then back to brownish cm but as of Monday this week started almost like a light period which has gone on until last night - feel periody with it but now it has sort of disappeared!  Has anyone's cycle been mucked up by a hysto before, now i don't know if I am coming or going! meant to have day 2 bloods (borderline fsh prob as well!!)  and then if I lucky go down to London day 3 etc to start tx.

Sorry for waffling but just not sure if I will have a period as usual (due on Friday) or for some reason my body is in a mess! I am normally very regular!

Good luck to all

Love Ellie P

xxxx

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
i had a hysteroscopy & didnt bleed until about 2 days later, then it was for about 2 days, and quite pink and watery - not like a period at all, more like a bleeding cut.  hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts