Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI there,

I am 5+5 weeks today and have been bleeding very slightly almost every other day.  Its not actaully when I go to the loo I notice it when I sneeze (hayfever!) alot of my crinone gel comes out and it has turned pinkish and also has scab type bits of dry blood in it.  I assume as its only very light I don't need to go to hospital but I just wish is would stop as its just so worryng.  I'm taking Clexane and some people have suggested this can cause light bleeding.  Could it be this or am I about to have a miscarriage?

Also I'm worrying about not getting enough progesterone as I keep sneezing it out!  It comes out all 'rubberlike' even after its been in for hours?

Advice greatfully recieved.

XXXX

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hi,

I'm in exactly the same position!

I've been bleeding quite a lot so my clinic in Athens told me to stop the baby aspirin altogether & lay off the Clexane for a couple of days.

The bleeding died down a bit but yesterday evening & last night I had horrendous pains & more bleeding - some was dark red (tmi!) and it's carried on this morning but I've resumed the Clexane as per instructions & it's not got any worse!

My cons in Athens told me I would almost certainly bleed as 70% of women on Clexane do & sometimes it would be quite heavy but "don't worry"!!!

Not quite sure when you should worry! - Never had a m/c, thankfully.

Good luck, I'm sure it will just be the Clexane - hang on in there!

Have you had an HCG scan?  You can also have a progesterone scan to see how much you are absorbing - I use the trans vag ones & the wax melts & I always think I've lost half of it ;D  My Progesterone levels were nice & high though so it obviously gets there somehow!  ;D

Jess xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts