Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry to be such a pest and ask another question. Can this tx, the drugs and the procedures cause you to bleed from the back passage. I am not doing my pessaries back door way, but have had some bleeding today. Not too much, but enough to blot and has happened a few times today. Jus a little concerned and wanted any advice possible.
Thanks. xx

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi Chocolate Button (lovely name!)

I am not an expert, but I understand that sometimes the bowel can be caught during EC (I think the EC info provided by the clinics highlight this low-risk possibility.)  Maybe the bleeding is from that?

I would ask your clinic - sorry I can't be more help....

Take it easy and stay positive.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love
Georgiepie

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
i can only offer the same advice as georgie + that is to contact your clinic hunny if you cant with it being bank holiday then try NHS direct ;) best to be safe

let us know how you get on

xxx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hello, Can I ask is it fresh blood bright red ?

sarah x

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yas sarah it was. It appears to have stopped today. Sorry I didn't relpy last night lap top charger broke!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
If it is fresh red blood it sounds like it was not coming from your back passage and more from either a little skin tear or little heamaroid around your back passage hun, if it was coming from inside the bowel then it would be a dark red/brown colour which is called ocult blood. 

Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
saze1982 said:
If it is fresh red blood it sounds like it was not coming from your back passage and more from either a little skin tear or little heamaroid around your back passage hun, if it was coming from inside the bowel then it would be a dark red/brown colour which is called ocult blood.

Sarah xx
^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ I have had this a few times (I suffer with constipation quite badly) and I've always worried that I had some nasty bowel disease! Now I know it's probably just a tear or something from straining! So Thanks for asking the question and thanks Sarash for replying! :)

Axxx

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you sarah.xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts