Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,
I am on day 11, 3 day ET this is my 3rd ET the other 2 unsuccessful. Last night I had a light brown stain and then today have had more spotting and some clear slime with a bit of blood in . It seems to have slowed down now but still have a bit of brown spotting. I'm worried so have got my feet up trying to relax but would love some advice cause I'm worried and have a little pain. What do you think I feel like I need to pee all the time too . What do you think ? Please advise this has never happened before so don't know what to think . ^pray^

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi Pippy,

Spotting and bleeding is so common in the 2ww, so it is really hard to say either way.  Some women have gone on to miscarriage, but then some have got there BFP's. 

I spotted throughout the 2ww and up until I was about 12 weeks pregnant.  I was told that it can sometimes be the second embie coming away (I had 2 embies put back) or it can be where the embie is growing and embedding into the womb, therefore small amounts of blood/Spotting.

Good luck.
x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply it seems to have slowed down now so got fingers crossed . Have had my feet up for a while so hoping rest might help.  Thank you again pippy xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts