Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning girls - sorry its early but did not sleep at all last night  :'( I know i posted yesterday on another board but im scared. i got my BFP yeaterday following ICSI and but 10 am yesterday i was bleeding - initially it was shen i wiped but then got more. To the point that i had to start to use tampons. Woke this morning and its still happening but i did another CB digital and it said positive !!! I know some women bleed during the early stages but i cant help the feeling that the cyclogets is keeping AF at bay  :'(

Im worried as is hubby - did not think you could go through so many different emotional changes in the space of a day ..... im going to call mu clinic ( but they are not quick with the responding to phone calls) and i guess if i cant ill get a doc's appt ( if they can fit me in)

i am bracing myself for a miscarriage though - however worke this morning and felt sick and have been using the loo more frequently althought im not sure this isnt being cause by this stress ....

Please help - what would you do if you were me ??

daisy x

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Daisy,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP...... There are many ladies on these BB's who bleed at the early stages of pregnancy... some ladies do and other don't, but many of those who do still go on to have healthy babies.

Ring your clinic and see what they advise, but I am sure that it will simply be to rest but it's better to ask the Experts !!!!

If your working then go to your GP and get a sick note, this baby/babies & your helath are far more important than work.

I pray that this beeld is nothing and that you go on to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Also, although I am not sure but I would just ask your Clinic about using a tampon too, just better to be sure.

Take care, I'll be looking out for your good scan news in a few weeks.....

City Chic x

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just had to drop a line of hope Daisy,

Even after repeating the test you are still BFP!!  That is something to hold on to cos it means the hormones are still there....my mother had three natural and uneventfull pregnancies and had normal AF in all three for the first trimester...

Here is hoping and praying for you  ^pray^ ^pray^

Also I would start using sanitary towels rather than tampons, better to be safer than cause any added stress to that region at the mo.....

Sending you hugs and sticky thoughts  ^hugme^

·
Registered
295 Posts
How you doing Daisy ?

Did you contact your clinic in the end ?

Hoping you still ok, and you still getting your BFP's.....

Take care

Netty

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi girlies, i contacted my fert clinic who were most un-helpful so i called my GP who was great. Under normal circumstances they wouldnt normally do blood tests but they are for me. Had one lot taken this morning but the results wont be back until tom morning (pants) and trying to have anothr tom as the results are talking ages then another on friday - just need to see the levels rising.

still getting th BFP's but still bleeding .... will update when get results tom

daisy x

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bloods came back at 27, GP said anthig over 5 is classed as a pregnancy but i need to see the levels doubling in time for friday mornings blood test xxx ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Oh and im still bleeding this morning  :'(

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
just wanted to wish you luck and let you know my sister had a normal af for the first 3 months of both of her pregnancies so hopefully theres nothing to worry about for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Fingers crossed that your HCG levels have doubled when you have your next blood test tomorrow...they should approx double every 48 hours.

I can empathise with how you must be feeling, having been through very similar myself with faint hpts and/or low HCG blood tests....sadly mine resulted in 4 early miscarriages/chemical pregnancies (but I do have several things effecting my fertility)  However, just because mine weren't happy endings, there are plenty of ladies out there who do have happy and healthy pregnancies and beyond, despite bleeding and low HCG results.

Slightly different situation as my friend didn't have fertility treatment but she had normal full flow red bleeding, with no symptoms at all and had absolutely no idea she was pregnant (she thought she'd put on a couple of pounds that's all & wore same pair of jeans right up until she went into labour - obviously not every day !)......she only found out she was pg at 6mths !!  Her son is 13 this year............

Lots of luck for your test on Friday ^reiki^
Natasha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts