Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi hun. im going though the same thing as you on day 12 of HRT and have been bleeding heavy for 24 hours now. hoping to get an appointment at my clinic frist thing tomorrow to find out whats happening. this is my third attempt at IVF.. have not been lucky yet... not had this bleeding before whilst taking HRT. Know its not much help to you hun, just wanted to say your not alone xx

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi hun same here, had to stop my treatment today. got to wait till 8th of feb to see my consultatant by then though hopefully my hormone levels will be back to normal, and we will get some idea of what they are going to do. thankfully it happened before they snow babies where taken out of the freezer. its so frustrating though not even getting past frist base.

good luck with your treatment hun. i will pop in from time to time or you can add me on ******** jude gillham, just inbox me so know who you are that way we can support each other as well as on here xxx all the best hope you will be ok, we still got a chance hun so dont give up xxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.