Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter,

I have two questions. One is a silly one and the other is similar to others but slightly different.

One. Do you know all the answers to the questions you are asked or do you have to go and find out about some of them? Just curious ::)

Two. I am the recipient of egg share and I started on Syneral on day 21 and had a day four blood test and everything was ok. However, it is now day 10 and I am still bleeding. This is unusual for me as six days is normal. Should I be worried do you think?

Thanks Carol

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

carols said:
Hi Peter,

I have two questions. One is a silly one and the other is similar to others but slightly different.

One. Do you know all the answers to the questions you are asked or do you have to go and find out about some of them? Just curious ::)

I know about 99% of the answers without any further research but if I don't know I can always find someone who does!!

Two. I am the recipient of egg share and I started on Syneral on day 21 and had a day four blood test and everything was ok. However, it is now day 10 and I am still bleeding. This is unusual for me as six days is normal. Should I be worried do you think?

Not really. If it goes much beyond 2 weeks then refer it back to your clinic.

Good luck!

Peter

Thanks Carol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts