Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone has had this. I've had watery CM this week since yesterday tender (.)(.) then today brown and red blood. The last few months I've had mid cycle bleed followed by EWCM. I'm not sure why I've bleed after this time. I had lap and dye in JAn and am unlikely to get BFP ( haven't in last 6 years) have only one damage tube and although that was unstuck in Jan they said if it did happen the chances of eptopic were very high. Waiting to go back to discuss another  IVF on 2nd June. The gynae didn't say anything about fibroids or anything. Never used to have this bleeding. Anyone had similar or any ideas what is going on?

Also not sure if I've posted in the right place as have not posted since thesight has been moved around.

DiannaK

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hmm, not sure but any sort of mid cycle bleeding ought to be investigated so worth seeing your doctor.

I did get somethign similar for a while and it turned out to be cervical bleeding which can sometimes happen if your cervix has become irritated. in my case it started after I'd had a feew cycle sof IVF and the drugs must have affected things. Then it was exacerbated by sex... ::) Anyway, it was nothing to worry about. Yours may be the same but worth seeing a GP just in case and it could be something hormonal or something else.

C~x

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Hi,
I recently had irregular bleeding, which was caused by an endocervical polyp. This has now been removed and touch wood things are ok. Definitely need to get it checked out and the likelihood is it is something which can easily be sorted.
Good luck!
Prija

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks girls

Was hoping it might be an ovulation bleed or something. It did start after my op and apparently although my remaining tube was stuck together ( they unstuck it) but they didn't seem to think there was anything else there so am hoping there's no polyp. Will have to mention it when I see the consultant.

DiannaK

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Diannak,

I have had this for the last 3 years since I had my son. It has been investigated and nothing found and no explanation given. It always starts off with spotting and brown blood mixed in with cm which then turns to ewcm. I have no fibroids or polyps.

Just wanted to let you know that you are not on your own. I would speak tyo your gp/gynae about it and see what they say. Maybe you will get an answer!!!!

Take care,
Karen

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your replies. My mid cycle bleed lasted about 13 days until I started AF not exactly sure of any of my days now as it is all mixed up today would be around day 33 but I guess i had a shorte cycle this time. GP didn't seem at all bothered when I mentioned it, mind you I often think I know more about the problems IF than they do half the time.

We have our appointment at CARE Northampton tomorrow so fingers crossed it will go OK.

DiannaK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts