Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This evening I changed dd's nappy and there was blood in her poo. Quite a lot of it and it's definately in her poo and not from a tear (I looked at her bum and there was no tear or anything).

I've rung the dr and am waiting for a call back. They're really busy tonight but I'm going out of my mind with worry! Does anyone know what might have caused it?

She's been grizzly and off food these past few days but has a tooth coming through and yet another cold.

Thanks

Surferchick xx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Have you heard back from the Dr hun? Some tears / fissures are actually inside the anal canal and can't be seen so it could well be that. If she's usually fit and healthy chances are it's absolutely nothing to worry about xxx

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Slinky,

Yea heard back thanks. They said to observe her and she's been fine. DD1 had the same at about 6 weeks old after a huge poo but there was hardly any blood whereas with DD2 there was loads and of course I googled which is never a good idea!

Surferchick xx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Glad everything is OK  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.