Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I had my bloods done in November my consultant didn't go through the results yet but when i phoned his secretary gave me then over the phone.LH was 6.7 and FSH was 7.8.which she told me are normal i had these bloods taken on day 10 as i am sure the consultant said to have them taken after period but before i ovulate so it worked out as day 10 because of the weekend.But as i have been reading on here everyone seems to have them on day 3.
So i don't know whether my consultant realises that i had the done on day 10 or i should of had them done on day 10.IF i did have them day 3 would it of made any difference or when i go next week for all my results will i have to go and have them done again.
During the cycle do they tend to go up or down.
Roll on next week when i get all my results it seems such along time since i spoke to my consultant (nov).I feel like i am in limbo not knowing all the details.
Thanks
Bookworm

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Hormone levels on day 2 or 3 do help more but I have known consultants go with other days of cycle. Hormones do go up and down throughout cycle and in all honesty any fertility clinic would probably want to repeat them.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.