Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the results of another set of blood results that seem to confuse me even further!
I have been tested for LH and progesterone at 3 day intervals for the last month and the results show on day 28 a LH surge of 20 ,day 31 progesterone level of 29 but on day 34 progesterone drops to 9 and on day 35 is the day i got AF,which seems to correspond to last months 21day[on day23 of a 28day cycle] test result of 10.Should the progesterone not remain higher for longer??
Doctor seemed to think it was good results as it showed I am ovulating but skirted round the issue again of this short luteal phasei.e did not seem to think this is a problem and suggested that next step should be a laperoscopy
Can anybody else shed some light on this as i am really starting to get frustrated and disillusioned !!!
VP
xxxx

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Was the progesterone checked on day 28 as well?
If so, what was the level if not I would put money on it being higher than 29 or maybe the same and the actual peak was between the two. It isn´t meant to stay at the high level for anythintg more than a day or two.

Ruth

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes,got tested for both LH and Prog on all tests and the progesterone was on day 28[LH 20] and was 6 ???

vp xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts