Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TMI but today I have  a sore lala... kind of on the inside ( not stingy or burny or swollen) wonder what that is all about?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Are you La La ? ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes :p

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
On a serious note I dont know I guess everything is starting to expand and change shape for Bruce and Sheila

Lorraine xx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeahh I am sure it is nothing serious. After my boss putting me in a tizz today I am anxious. Anyway... maybe I should go to Harly street and see if I can pay for a scan or blodds to be done to alleviate any worries. I know I am a nutter. ^idiot^

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
No if you are having no bleeding - which you are not, then leave be - I was a bit shocked that your boss was so straight down the line with you - has she had an experince herself?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No either a realist... or a moo!!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think the pain in the lala might be the bladder pressing on something cos I keep needing to go wee wee. Sometimes 4/5 times in an hour!!! It is exhausting to be honest!! ;D
So Lorraine any aches, twinges or discomfort in Tooting?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
only from eating too much thai food tonight x ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that pain has gone... just the shooting niggles in the ovary....

·
Registered
865 Posts
Armi - I think so much is going on in your lala (nice expression!!) area, what with all the drugs and the baby/ies our bodies are doing strange things to adapt.

I was really shocked to read your boss's response, I thought it was most inappropriate.  Give her a slap next time or we'll all come round and sort her out ;)

Siamese x

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
siamese is right - we'll all come round and give her a slap or worse... ^bigbad^

lala pain... well, there's a small chance it might be herpes [maybe?] - if you suffer from cold sores you might have a leaning towards an outbreak in lala-land? ... i'm not medical but i'm sure i read that in a book recently. if its gone then just make sure you drink loads of water in case its a water infection and flush it all out. water cures all in lala-land... sounds like a theme park!!! ;D sorry! Mx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Siamese and Martha you made me laugh. ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^
You come and sort her out!! ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^
Ic an just see the two fat ladies with hands out for slapping, storming the school gates. ;D ;D

Martha  ;D ;D it is not that kind of pain it was different (not that I have had herpes ;D ;D) I thinkit was just the bladder. It has disappered now anyway.  ;D ;D ;D ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Today we will mostly be complaining about sore nipples !! ::)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi armi,
I could go on and on about my sore nip's. I didn't realise how many times a day that my arms brush against them. Ouch!!
I'm trying to get away with not wearing a bra as much as I can because my nipples end up getting bent out of shape when I wear one. They feel as though they are burning when I take my bra off!! DH likes the fact that they are always erect and he's talking about them ALOT to his mates!! How's the pain in la-la land?
Sarah xx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pain in la la gone.
The worst with nips is brushinga  towel or dressing gown against them. Ouch. DH cannot go near them!!!!! You have sore nips to huh!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I know what you mean about the towel's, how can something so soft hurt so much?  ^idiot^
DH is allowed to admire my (.)(.) from afar but he daren't come near them as I scream at him to back off ^bigbad^ with a few choice words to go with the screaming  ;D  ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tee hee.  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Registered
338 Posts
What position do you sleep in? I must look like a netball player taking a shot at the goal cause I lay with my arms above my head!! That's the only way I can get comfy  ;D My cat jumped on my chest last night  ^bigbad^ so there I was running round the bedroom at about 3 this morning (gently) holding my (.)(.) with one arm and trying to catch Bug with the other one. DH was in dream land through my trauma! till I prodded him in the ribs and demanded that he remove Bug from the bedroom.After falling over his shoes he finally got Bug out the room  ;D  ;D
His trauma of falling over his shoes cheered me up ALOT!!!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
naughty cats! My three cats like to walk over me when wanting fed of a morning...l ike 10 minutes ago. Yes it was painful!!!

1 - 20 of 659 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.