Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Bon Jovi rocks!!!(Lost Highway Tour)

1K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  sallywags 
#1 ·
Hi girls havent posted much at all in last few week as been very busy at work and also going thru a bad phase. However I went to see Bon Jovi again at the weekend in Punchestown (C0. Kildare,near Dublin) and they were absolutely amazing as always!!! We were in the golden circle again so had a lovely view!! ;D

Anyone else going this time round?????

#2 ·
Hi

I saw them last month in Abu Dhabi, they just keep getting better and better!!!

Sharry

#4 ·
OMG HE IS DIVINE!!!!

Never fails to be fabulous, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!!!

Brilliant gig as ever, was so excited - was really close too!!

Irish - how on earth did you get into the golden circle?!  You lucky thing!!

#5 ·
Ooooh Sally now you've got me all excited and I have to wait until 24th!

I'm in gold circle - couldn't get them through Ticketmaster was a complete nightmare so I joined the fan club for a year - means I can get in before the gates open though so everything crossed I might manage front row this year!!  I will do my best.  Got some great photos from last time in gold circle but lost them all  :(

I do think this will be my last tour in gold circle though - the prices are verging on ridiculous now, not fair on the fans  :mad: 

Glad you had a great time - did they play plenty of older songs?

#6 ·
Yes - plenty of old stuff!!  I am ashamed to say there were 3 songs i didn't know - which is shocking seeing as i have the Lost Highway and clearly haven't listened to it!!!

Brilliant though as ever....

Hmm may need to join the fan club..... would love at least one chance to do that....

#7 ·
It's worth joining when they are about to tour for better tickets. 

Glad I've got plenty of classics to look forward to.  Lost Highway is good but not listened to it all that much, I absolutely love Summertime .... please tell me they played that?!?  It is such a happy song and reminds me of their older stuff, and I love the line "like that first slow dance and that first long kiss, they're ain't nothing baby better than this"  aaaaaaaah bless  ;D

Can you believe I had no one to go with!?!?  Don't people have taste these days  :-\  I suppose I am slightly biased but I know what a good night it will be.  Dragging my brother along, I don't think he's really looking forward to it though  :-[

#8 ·
Can you believe I have had my ticket for 24th for months (bought by a friend when I had last negative cycle - to cheer me up!) and have now found out it is going to clash with my next ivf cycle. GUTTED!

Helen xx

#9 ·
Oh Helen you poor thing, is it a definate no or does it depend on how dates work out? 

#10 ·
Yeah, golden circle tickets are thru the fan club. My sister's friend is even madder about jon than I am!! She is doing all her partying now as had her little lad when she was 16! He was with us at the gig this time round (now age 12) :)

I would sooo love to see them in New Jersey/New York. Think will try to go there before they retire!!!! ;D

Bon Jovi just really have the power to cheer me up. I was feeling down for a few months there and they have lifted my spirits. At our gig a girl (Spanish i think) jumped on stage and managed to get a big snog with him!!! Wish it was me! Yeah me and a million others out there! ;D

Jon did a fab version of "Halleluia" (which was in the film Pay it forward) and it was amazing! My sister is a trained singer and thinks it was better than the original guy!!!  But of course,what else does she expect from the maestro!!! ;D

Keep the faith girls and enjoy any concerts coming up!

#12 ·
6 days and counting!

Girls did they have a walkway or anything away from the stage this year?  Last year they had a walkway around the gold circle, got a some yummy views from there.

Irish you are right, definately a feel good band, they often lift my spirits if I listen to them when down.  This is the first year i've had to join fan club to get gold circle, aways got them thru ticketmaster until now.  They just get harder to get hold of.

I am sooooooo excited  ^dancing spot^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^spin^

#16 ·
H I know it's not the same but will be up front and will try to get some video to send you  ^hugme^

#17 ·
sallywags said:
I would have chanced it!!!! ;D i was only about 20 weeks when i saw them 2 weeks ago so not too bad...
Oops - meant to say 2 years!! ;D god i'm a muppet...

H - should also have sent you some hugs.. :( soz ;)

#18 ·
Been Listening to the Lost highway CD too - Everybodys broken is good too.
I also like the one with Leanne Rimmes
I Still think Bon Jovi Rocks ;)
Would Love to hear them Live, Must ask Santa for the ticket . . . .
~Dizzi~

#19 ·
Sadly,Jovigirl-no runway at ours either!! I too got great pics the last time.

I was wondering Sallywags at your post!! Had to check the profile to see if I had missed the latest news!!!

Did I tell you wot we did at my sisters hen weekend last year. We blew up a gorg pic of Jon and put his head on a stick and brought him away for the weekend with us!! All of us mad about him! ;D

#20 ·
Irish  ;D

I've got a lifesize card board cut out .... just can't bring myself to throw it away so is stashed in the spare room

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

#21 ·
I'm going on saturday woohoo i cant wait.

can anyone tell me what time it finished roughly (so i can let my babysitters know)

abby

#22 ·
Irish  ^hugme^ for you, sorry you have been having a tough time, you mentioned it on your first post sorry not to send them you before now  ^hugme^

Keep the faith hun, someday will be saturday night  ;)

The excitement is building and building girls I dread to think what state i'll be in come Tuesday

#23 ·
Thanx Jovigirl- feelin a bit better at the moment. Abby our gig was over at 11.10 (they played for 2 hrs 40 mins!!!! -thats including 2 encores). Then we had a 40 min walk back to the car - that was 12am and we got home at 1.45!! Some people were stuck in car park til 2am tho!!!

#24 ·
Two more sleeps!!!  ;D

#25 ·
Hi

I have still not had the call to go out to barcelona for our tx, so still might make it on Tuesday!

Helen x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.