Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I am back again with yet another question !

I am just over 5 weeks pregnant  ^pompom^ and i havent had many symptoms apart from the night sweats, tight jeans and i am off to the doctors in a bit as i have now got cystitus  ^scared^.  Does everyone get sore boobs ? mine just seem totally normal  ??? i dont suffer with sore boobs with AF either, i know everyone is individual in there symptoms but i am worried, i really want them to hurt ! anyone else missing this ?

Bell xxx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Bell all our symptoms are completely different hun... symptoms normally kick in from about 6-8 wks if your going to get any but you may be one of the lucky ones who don't.... I  know what you mean about wanting something to cling onto but your doing fine... concentrate on the positives.

Bev x

·
Registered
649 Posts
Bell - I only got a BFP on Sunday but know what you mean about looking for symptoms. I am desperate for my boobs to ache as it will help me 'feel' preggers but I think it is importnant to know that everyone is different and not to get hung up on looking for signs. You will drive yourself demented it you keep thinking about all the symptoms you could possibly have. The only thing I have is a slightly funny taste in my mouth (especially after drinking coffee).

Good Luck  :)
Snic
x

·
Registered
556 Posts
I haven't had sore boobs throughout my whole pregnancy, apart from going off my food between weeks 10-12 I didn't even feel pregnant until about 20 weeks when my bump started showing.  It may be reassuring to get some symptoms but believe me its much nicer not to have them!  I was worried when I didn't get any morning sickness but now realise how lucky I was  :)

xx

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi

I am exactley the same I had a BFP on 25th april and I have no symptoms what so ever. I keep having this horrible nightare that when i go for my scan next week they will tell me its all been a mistake and there is nothing there. I know its stupid but its just the way I feel at the mo  ^idiot^

I just wish I could have a few symptoms too

Take care
Love Quaver xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I never had sore (.)(.) but they just became heavier from about 7 weeks.  I found that most of the pg symptons didn't kick in until around then.  For the first 3 weeks I didn't feel anything at all.

xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts