Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a silly question.  I have only just started to look at the bounty information my midwife gave me as I wanted to wait until 12 weeks.  When I've checked in the bounty book there is no voucher inside to claim the mum to be pack, I went to asda with the book but they wouldn't give me anything, I think they thought I was trying to get an extra one!!!  Is there any way of getting this or is it best to contact midwife?  I know it might not be much but as this will be my first time being a mam and it is quite exciting getting the stuff.  Thanks for any advice.

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Hello Oneday!

I found that as as soon as I started going to antenatal appointments I was showered with Bounty packs every week and then when William was born a 'Bounty lady' turned up to see me and gave me another! So I shouldn't worry - you'll get more than you need in time! (It's great though, each pack has a tiny pot of sudocream which is great for a sore baby bottoms and the tiny pots are perfect for your changing bag!!)

^milestone^ 12 weeks!!!

B xx :-*

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Onedaymaybe congrats on the BFP!

If you register online at bounty then they will send you the voucher to claim your first bounty pack.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I just filled my Bounty form in last night to take to Boots but don't remember where abouts in the pack I got it from ^idiot^ :-[ Did you get the bounty folder with loads of different books and leaflets in, Mine came out of something in there ;D ;)

x x x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I had one on the book to get a pack and as Kate says if you register on the bounty website they will send you a voucher too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts