Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi :)
  just wondering if there is anyone having IVF at Bourne hall cambridge? I'm three days into my sniffing drugs , have a very bad head to day!! bye 4 now sharonx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi sharon  :)

I am not at Bourn Hall but am hoping my post will bump up yours and someone from Bourn will see it  ;)

I see you're also on the cycle buddies thread for Jan/Feb. Great! You'll get lots of help and support from the ladies over there  ^afro^ How's your D/R going?

Lots of love and luck,

Rachel xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi again!!

I have just noticed that 'Mookie' one of the site moderators is having treatment at Bourn Hall. I am sure she wouldn't mind you contacting her  ;)

Rachel xx

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Sharon  ^daisy^

I've had one cycle of IVF at Bourn in November last year, I am due to start a cycle of ICSI in March.  My experience with the staff at Bourn has been good, if you have anything specific you want to ask just let me know.

Good luck on your tx, hope the headache goes soon.

Cassie  ^snowflake^

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Rachel, Thanks for bumping this up, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Sharon, I had my first IVF with ICSI in November 2004 at Bourn Hall. Sadly this time it was a negative but we will be starting again shortly. I too found the staff at Bourn helpful and knowledgeable and felt in very safe hands.

For your headaches try 4head, it a menthol stick you rub on your forehead -  a drug free way to ease the headaches. You can get it at most chemists.

Good luck with your tx - as Cassie also said, and it goes for me too, if you have anything specific to ask give me a shout.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi Rachel  :)
   thanks for your kind words!!
my D/R is going OK but my head and eyes hurt , i went sick today from work i just felt UN well. I think there getting sick of me at work always having time of sick. Speak to u soon sharonxx

thanks mookie and Cassie for your support i think I'm going to need it sharonxxx ^fairydust^

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi there

you might want to post on the meeting places East Anglian thread cos lots of us had treatment at Bourn and lots are successful too.  I am not a Bourn girl but have been very impressed by their successes.

good luck

Helena

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi All

I am on a waiting list for Donor Eggs at Bourn Hall and would just like to say to anyone reading this who might be thinking about Egg Sharing, please do !!!!!

There are lots of girls waiting for eggs (currently I am number 47 on the list.  When I started in September, I was number 52).  The list is moving really slowly and is set to slow even further after April.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, feel free to IM me

Love to All
Jennifer xx xx

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Best friend had 2 super babies via icsi at Bourn - i am very proud godmother!!
Took 4 attempts for 1st(DD) and 2 for 2nd(DS).  Worth every single penny!!
Good luck! I'm considering Bourn Hall or ISIS at Colchester (as it's nearer).
Jess x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts