Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new home for you ladies! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

If any of you would rather not see tickers and other users' avatars there is a facility to turn them off. You can find more information about how to do this here:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11415.0

If posting links to other websites please do so responsibly and remember Fertility Friends cannot accept responsibility for the content of external websites!

Baby dust to you all

^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
YAY I am first  :p

Morning Girlies

Hope you all have a lovely day, sorry gotta rush off and have my shower before I get to the grind stone

Love as always

Wendy xxx

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm second...unless someone beats me to it whilst I slowly catch up...

Don't work too hard Wendy...looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Debs, I was told to just keep all drugs at room temp and to only keep gonal f in fridge incase i didn't start stimming straight away. Hope you find a solution. Starting to get a little on the large side yes  :eek: Will post a pic sometime...can't work out how to in a post...anyone tell me how?

Sophie, sounds like you had a lovely evening last night. See you on Saturday!

Sue I'd definitely go for blast if I were you. We did both times.

Mollieboo, lots and lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your 2 ww...when is test day?

How are you doing Tess? Did you go to the babyshow the other weekend? I've become very anxious again  :-\ and counting down days to next scan. They've changed date to 13th and not very happy about that.

Maria, Oliver is looking so grown up already! I bet he'll keep us all amused on Saturday.

^hugme^ to Wendeth, Teena, and everyone else I've missed (sorry).

Lindsay xx

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mrs sos - heres a photo resizing guide

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=33046.0

although I must admit I havent tried it out myself yet - I tend to crop down a larger piccy then hope it is within the allocated pixel amount for tinternet ::)

Im having an anxious day today - had grumbling aches in lower abdomen all yesterday evening so Im getting a bit nervous now :-\

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Mollieboo - Try not to worry too much hun ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ I know it is easy for me to say.  Sit down put your feet up and read a good book or watch a girlie movie  :) :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Love
Wendy xxx

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
wendy - am gonna take ur advice and look for a soppy movie on sky and switch off tinternet - have been obsessive searching 2ww diaries for symptoms  ::)

hope ur ok - not long now till you start  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Mollie,

Hope you're enjoying your afternoon of movies and they are providing a well needed distraction

^reiki^ ^reiki^

xx

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Mollieboo - I think you are doing the right thing, everybody's symptoms are different and mean different things, you could drive yourself mad trying to work out what it all means.  Relax and enjoy girly movie.

Take care
Love & hugs
Wendy xxx

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hello!

Nightmare yesterday, FF wouldn't open on our computer all day... Anyway here again now!  ;D

Molliboo - as Wendy says don't stress about the symptoms (easy for me to say now) but it WILL drive you mad and everyone feels so different. You'll know when you test. See you tomorrow. Are you joining us on Saturday?  ^hugme^

Lindz - i have my scan on 13th too, sorry they had to put yours back, less than 2 weeks to go now though. Are you feeling movement? I am, just a little though which was hard to distinguish from rumbling tummy to start with... Baby show was cr*p we spent 45 mins there, complete waste of time. We have a 4D scan booked on 7th June so looking forward to that and we have a twins parentcraft evening on friday at Hinchingbrooke which will be interesting (i hope) Can't wait to see you on Saturday  :-*

Sue - we went for blast and if it's an affordable option i would recommend it to everyone. My mantra is - if they aren't going to go to blast in a dish they won't go to blast inside you and you'll have a stressful 2WW for nothing. I would have gone for blast again if this hadn't worked or if we'd have had nothing to transfer. I would also do it with only very few embryo's. Hope this helps  ^hugme^

Soph - hope the pasterer has done his stuff and you have some smooth walls tonight, see you tomorrow  :)

Wendy - don't work too hard, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......  ;D ^hugme^

Hi Wend, Teena, Maria, Veng, Debs

Tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Morning everyone,

Tess, wow movement, another milestone - see you tomorrow

Wendy, hope you're not stressing, we'll miss you tomorrow

Lindsay, are you thinking of getting one of those dopplers - perhaps that will help reassure you and stop making you feel so anxious  ^hugme^

Mollieboo, hope you're ok, had a nice chilled out afternoon - what are you distracting yourself with today?

Deb, how's the d/r going - have you got yourself into a routine yet?

Katie, how's your d/r going, I managed to do a sore itchy jab this morning - doh, it was going so well.

Maria, see you soon

^hello^ Sue, Veng, Looby, Wendeth, everyone else

Well, we've got one bedroom finished - lovely and smooth, the other bedrooms are well under way. I've been finishing off getting everything out of the bathroom - so that is almost ready for plastering too. Out tonight on the razz, so no work being done at the house.

Sophie xx

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sophie - you dirty stop out!!! Have a great evening  ;D  ;D  ;D

I have a doppler but don't use one if you panic easily - i can always hear one baby but the other one is usually pretty illusive!!!

Tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thought briefly about a doppler but think it would cause more worry...

Looking forward to seeing most of you lovely ladies on Saturday  :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi,

Sophie - Hope you have a nice evening out.  Thanks for telling me about your plans for treatment.

Tess - Exciting that you are starting to feel movement.  Thanks for the advice re blasts.  Like you say if it doesn't happen in the lab its unlikely to happen anyway.  Definitely think that it is worth the risk given the better success rate.  I see that you are going for a 4D scan - we had one and it was fantastic - expensive but worth every penny.  Where are you having it done?  Will you want to know the sex of the babies? We actually had two because the first time baby was asleep and hardly moved so they let us come back another day at no extra cost.  The DVD we had was fantastic too and meant we could show anyone that wanted to see.

Lindsay - Thank you for your opinion about blasts as well.  Your success (and Tess') are certainly a persuasive influence.  Hope you are feeling OK and not too anxious.

Mollieboo - Hope you are OK and have been able to find enough distraction to keep you sane.  Try not to worry too much - easy for me to say - I am sure that I will be analysing every symptom again in my 2WW.

Piepig - Did you find out how your DH got on on Monday.  My DH was just going for a routine test since it was so long since his last one.  I asked him if they said anything about getting the results and he said they didn't.  His view was that they will call if there was a problem.  I love his laid back attitude to it all - I am sure it is the only thing that keeps me sane - just wish some of it would rub off on me.

Hello to everyone else - hope you are all OK.

Better go now -it has taken me about an hour to do this post - keep getting distracted.

Sue x

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Morning everyone,

Mollieboo, ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^fairydust^ see you this afternoon

Tess, see you this afternoon

Sue, glad that we could help, there are quite a few of us pro-blast

Lindsay, Maria, Deb, Wendy, see you soon

^hello^ Wendeth, Veng, Katie, and everyone else

I had a lovely night out, we did go and see the house so two bedrooms plastered now - preping bathroom and hallway tonight.

Sophie xx

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Morning everyone,

Tess, Mollieboo, great to see you yesterday

Well it's come around at last - Meet-up tomorrow, the final roll call is: Sophie, Tess, Wendy, Lindsay, Maria, Debs, Mollieboo, and CaroB looking forward to seeing you all there

^hello^ Katie, Wendeth, Sue, Veng, Looby, everyone else

Hoping for some good weather, still lots to do in the house. D/r day 11 now, still feeling OK

Have a great bank holiday weekend everyone

Sophie xx

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yippppeeeeeeee....................... cuckoo leaves for his mum's tomorrow, never to return (well not to live anyway)

Do feel ever so slightly mean though as i did shout at him a large amount yesterday and DH is a little traumatised.

Twins parentcraft tonight but off to work now so catch up later

Tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
tfor3 - well done on clearing the nest  ;D

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Tess,

Woo hoo, I'll look forward to hearing what happened tomorrow!

All cuckoos have to fly the nest at some point... was time.

Sophie xx

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Im having another very negative day today 11dpo - and I keep on trying to be positive but finding it harder  :-[  hopefully tomorow will be a lovely distraction - I am looking forward to it - and and it will be great to meet some more Fertility friends  ^hugme^

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a great bank holiday weekend.  :) 

Mollieboo, not too much longer to wait.  Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to Sue, Veng, Piepig, Sophie, Tess, Wendy, MrsS03, Wendeth and Maria and anyone I've missed! Hope you are all ok.  ^hugme^

Also to let you know I've spoken to Bourn and they say we should hear 'something' about our first appointment in a couple of weeks so I will let you know as soon as I know anything, I shall no doubt be needing your sound advice about everything when the time comes!  :-\

Take care and best wishes everyone,
Looby
xx

1 - 20 of 290 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.