Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new home for you ladies! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

If any of you would rather not see tickers and other users' avatars there is a facility to turn them off. You can find more information about how to do this here:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11415.0

If posting links to other websites please do so responsibly and remember Fertility Friends cannot accept responsibility for the content of external websites!

Baby dust to you all

^fairydust^

·
Registered
484 Posts
oooooo - me first, me first!!!

Tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
me 2nd!  :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi everyone,

Sophie -  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ Hope it is good news for you tomorrow.  I am testing on 19th.  Glad to hear Wendy got there OK.

Airmans Wife - We are testing on the same day.

Hello Tess, Mollieboo, Wendeth, Lindsay, Debs, Veng, Looby, Maria, Ali and anyone I have missed.  Trying to rest at the moment had a short walk yesterday just to walk in the crinone.  Not going very far at the moment anyway, car won't start.

Sue x

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Ooh a new home! x

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
New home

Just a quick note to say hi, hope everyone is OK and looking forward to the Aprentice tonight

Tess, thanks for the Haymax info, will look at it further

Might see some of you tomorrow

Ali

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Debs, Ali, ^goodluck^ for your scans tomorrow

Ali, I'll probably miss you tomorrow unless Bourn are really going slow or you are really early - I'll have to get back to work

Tess, see you tomorrow

Mollieboo, hope you're ok

Sue, Airman's wife ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^

^hello^ to everyone else

Thanks to everyone for all your lovely messages and support over the last couple of weeks, it's definitely been a bit of a journey

Sophie xx

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Morning everyone,

Debs, I hope the scan went well and you got more of an idea when everything will be happening  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ follie growing vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ali, ^goodluck^ for your scan today

Sue, ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^

Airman's wife ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^

Tess, see you later - they told me ring at 2:30 - but I'll try earlier. The phone is off now to make sure of no accidents. BTW CaroB has set 2nd July aside, will confirm nearer the time when she knows where she'll be working that day.

Mollieboo, hope you're ok

^hello^ Lully, Looby, Veng, Wendeth, Linsday, maria, anyone I missed

I was a bit nervous for the blood test, but luckily I bumped into Debs so that took my mind off things.

Sophie xx

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hi everyone

Soph - thinking of you and  ^pray^ for the right result - see you later  ^hugme^

Good luck to everyone else with scans, 2WW etc...

Wendy's donor got 9 eggs and she is now waiting to see what the fertilisation rate will be - has to ring tomorrow. Wendy still has a fab thick lining ready for those lovely strong embryos. She sends her love to all

Tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
hi everyone

thats great news that Wendy has a thick lining ,
sophie good luck with your blood test  :)
good luck everyone who's on there two week wait  ^pray^

we are off to Cyprus sat i can't wait  ;D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sophie, have EVERYTHING crossed for good news for you this afternoon  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Great news that Wendy has some good eggs. Lots of fertilising vibes being sent to CZ for her  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

My scan was all good on Tuesday. Both babies growing nicely and putting on lots of weight. No wonder I'm having trouble sleeping...but it'll all be worth it.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all going through treatment and in the 2ww.

^hugme^ to everyone else.

Lindsay xxx

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
your bumb looks lovely lindsay ;D glad your scan went well and that both babys are growing nicely 

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lindsay, coco butter, coco butter, coco butter.  I know some people say using coco butter doesn't make a difference, but I didn't get one stretch mark on my stomach.  I liberally used the stuff twice a day and any time my belly itched.  Anywhere I didn't put the lotion (boobs, rear, sides...) I got stretch marks, but not on my belly.

Thanks Sophie!

Sue, we are testing buddies.  Are you going to do an hpt before the 19th?  I REALLY want to do one on Father's Day, but I'm really scared of getting a  ^BFN^.  I would POAS right now if I could tell this early.  ;D

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hi everyone,

It is a BFN I'm afraid - I really did suspect as much. Anyway closure on that cycle.

Back to working on the house, I'll be happy being busy

Sophie xx

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So sorry Sophie  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Sue x

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hello All

Please give my luv and best wishes to Wendy in CZ.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Sophie – Im so sorry that this cycle hasn’t worked out for you  ^hugme^ – It is devastating  ^hugme^ – try to take some time out to for you and DH and give yourselves the time to make a new plan for future TX – when I got my bfn I had a few drinks with DP as we were both distraught – and that helped us to put a new plan together and thrash out our grievances. :-\  and to actually grieve - as you have lost something that you had albeit hopes and dreams for the future  :'(
 I tend to rebel when something goes wrong like this – and I do everything that I hadnt been allowed to do while TTC – such as hot bubble baths, alcohol, chocolate and anything else that you feel you may have missed out on over the last couple of months – it doesn’t take the pain away but it does ease it a little bit!  and it does make you feel slightly more back in control of your life - Maybe you and DH could plan a little holiday or a weekend away and take some time out together and have some fun together!  I know it will hurt a lot at the moment but the pain does ease  ^hugme^ once again Im very sorry for you both  :'(

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
So sorry Sophie  ^hugme^

x x x

·
Registered
484 Posts
Soph -  ^hugme^ Thank you again for the pram blankets they are absolutely beautiful  :-*

Lindz - i feel a bit better now - i think we're about the same size!!!  ;D Glad the scan went well. Doesn't it get light early now!!! I spend most mornings watching the sun rise... Think it's designed to get you used to sleep deprivation!

Airmans Wife - DO NOT TEST ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ I did the first time and swore never again. If it's negative you are distressed for longer and praying that the bloods will tell a different story, if it's positive you worry like h*ll that it will stay the same and the bloods will corroborate. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT.  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ that your test on 19th is positive  :)

Bernie - i'll pass on your best to Wendy  :)

Veng - Oooo Cyprus my fave place - have a great time. I'm very jealous  :)

Hi Sue, Lully, Ali, Maria, Wend  ^hugme^

tess

^daisy^

xx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, everyone!

I heard about this site recently from my another site's friend and I couldn't help myself coming here. I tried to read through this Bourn Hall topic quickly but I couldn't read all as there are so so so many messages.

By the way, English isn't my first language so I do apologize if there are ???sentences and misspelling. 

I just wanted to say hello and will have to learn how to use this website! I thought it would be great if I could have a chance to make friends because I don't have any friend who is going through IVF.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.