Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girlies

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just a quick post from me to thank Kelly and Kez for the reassurance.  I'd been at home all day today and had too much time to think about it all ^idiot^ ^idiot^, then came online and then added to my torment by looking up stimming symptoms on the health visitor section.  Your messages both really helped cheer me up so thank you.  Pickles x ^daisy^ ^fairydust^ ^banana^

·
Registered
164 Posts
Girls,

you are all great. Thanks for your messages of support and encouragement. Only a week to go until my baseline - hurray! I've got a headache today, so I'm not feeling too good. Ah well, I get to stick a needle in my leg soon, so there's always something to look forward to...!

Hope you're all feeling lovely and  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

love
R
x

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi guys,

Hope you are all well this evening.

Pickles, I'm sure you're fine. I didn't have too many symptoms either and got loads of follies. Try not to fret too much (easy to say I know)  ^Cuddle^.

Kez, yep working this week too. Sounds odd but it really has been a lifeline. I’m finding distraction essential to stay sane and its only Day 8. Argghh. Still if your job is stressful it’s the last thing you need. Glad you’re feeling good on HRT.

Kelly, I’m a little excited but worried and nervous too. You must be the first person I know who enjoys morning sickness but I can understand that it makes it feel more real. I’d love some symptoms but just feeling constipated and bloated.

Roomby, poor you hope that headache vanishes soon. I got them on d/r too. Not fun.

Love and luck to you all.

Edna

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

Pickles - Ur very welcome mate! It's nice to be able to help people, and this site does just that!! Hopefully we will be helping each other through the 2ww together  ;D

Roo - I hope your feeling a little better now! Sniffing did give me a few headaches, but I didn't know if it was the sniffing or stress from work!!! Probably work  :mad:
I hope the injections are getting easier, not long till your baseline

Kelly - I have IM'ed you!! Hope all is ok mate

Edna - 8 days already! It doesn't seem like 5 mins ago, you were on saying they were in there new home! What is your test date?
I think its good if you can go back if job isn't stressful! I keep thinking about going back on 2nd week, but haven't decided yet!!

Hello to everyone else
Love to all
Kez

·
Registered
127 Posts
Evening all ;D ;D

Hope you are all well. 

Roo - ah yes, the headaches.  What a lovely symptom they are!!  I had these but they do seem to have gone away now that I'm stimming (unfortunately other symtoms seem to be taking a little longer to go!) so the good news is you only have a week of them left to endure.  Glad to hear you are keeping positive - definately the right approach to the whole thing ^reiki^.

Edna - yucky 2WW symptoms sweetie, poor you.  No wonder you are happy for the distraction of work!  Not that I'd know much, but from the little I've read of people's experience, I don't think any pregnancy symptoms would kick in yet, so no news is good news.  Here's a sprinkle of baby dust for luck  ^fairydust^.

Kez - I've been wondering about whether to go back in the second week too.  Tricky to know what to do for the best isn't it?  Definately taking the first week off (nice excuse for a break!).  My job is stressful too, so went part time a couple of months ago which has really helped me (I was really strung out before!) but still not sure about 2WW.  I can see the benefits of the distraction but also the downside if it gets really hectic. Would you be able to take a decision at short notice either way or do you have to give plenty of notice?

Love to all
Pickles
x

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Girls,

hope you are all well.

Edna - are the days dragging by for you? Your pg test is on the same day as my baseline scan, so we are counting them off together. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.  ^fairydust^

Pickles - hope the stimming is going OK. Fewer symptoms sounds good, so I'll look forward to joining you. How long until your ec?

Kez - do you get symptoms on HRT? I hope there aren't any and that you're feeling well and happy.

Hi and  ^reiki^ to everyone else,

Roo
x

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

Hope all is ok!!

Pickles - It is a hard decision isn't it! My work is really relaxed about whether I come back or not! So don't need to give them a decision, which is good! I think I will just see how I feel, as last time I was very ill so couldn't even think about going back!! How about you have you got to make a decision before you go off?

Roo - I have only had 2 side effects from HRT so far!! I have had a few headaches but mostly its I keep  ;D ;D all the time! I can't stop it, I really hope it lasts and doesn't turn into  :'( :'(
How are things going with you? How are you finding the Stimms. Not long till your baseline now??

Hope everyone else is well
Love Kez xx

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Girls,

I've been having an emotional day today - anxiety and tears for no reason at all!

Hope you are all feeling good.

Edna - not so long to go now!

Pickles - how is the stimming?

Kez - glad the HRT makes you feel  ;D. That sounds great!

Love to everyone I've missed,

Roo

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi Roo

Sorry to hear you are feeling down today.

Here is a small dance to make you feel better  ^babyface^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^Exercise!2^ ^wave^ ^spin^ ^sunny^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

I hope it works  :)

Hello to everyone else, hope all is ok

Take care
Kez xx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi guys,

Roomby, have a big hug from me  ^Cuddle^. I've been feeling rather down today too. Very PMT ish so have been convincing myself this hasn't worked...Can't wait until the weekend. Darling darling DH is taking me away to Edinburgh. Hopefully that will cheer me up a bit.

Kez, great that your work is laid back about this. one less thing to have to worry about. Hope everythings OK.

Pickles, how are things going? Are those follies starting to develop a bit. Sending you loads of  ^reiki^ energy.

Love and luck to everyone.

Edna

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi everyone 

^daisy^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^hello^ ^sunny^ ^pompom^ (no purpose to this just thought I'd make a happy dance.

Roo - it sounds like the DR is starting to kick in.  I had days like that too but overall its not too bad.  You may well find you wake up tommorrow feeling perfectly OK again.  Try not to feel too low - I just kept telling myself it was the drugs and wasn't real sadness when I felt a bit low.  Sending you a big hug ^Cuddle^ and wishing you a happier day tommorrow ^reiki^.

Kez - hiya.  It sounds like we're in the same boat, I've said I probably won't be back for 2 weeks but my boss's wife has had IVF so he said if I was going  ^idiot^ at home, then just to come back in.  Looks like my EC may go back a few days so at this rate we'll be ET on the same date!

Edna - What a lovely hubbie eh, I bet Edinburgh will help take your mind off things a little.  Its such a lovely city as well.  Try not to worry too much, it could be the womb expanding (feels the same apparently as AF pains).  Thinking of you mate  ^Cuddle^.

Well I went to BH today.  I must say it looked lovely in the sunshine, really pleased I picked Bourn as its great to not have to rush through city traffic and fight for a parking space before an appt.  Had my second scan, 9 follies are growing well and 12 smaller ones are less developped so they've upped my dose.  Not really sure whether its going OK or not but have decided to think positive!  Back there on Saturday to see if the increased dose makes some of the smaller ones grow better.

Love
Pickles 

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Girls,

thanks so much for the dances and hugs - I really appreciate them. As predicted, I'm feeling much better today. I talked to my Dad this morning and said that I've been feeling tired, thirsty, hungry and grumpy and he said 'so, is there anything new?'  ^roflmao^

Cheered me up, no end! Also, it's a very sunny day and I can lie in the garden all afternoon if I want to.

Pickles - it sounds like those follies are growing beautifully. Sending  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for you, but I think it is all great already. I'm only expected to grow 10 follies in all, so the numbers sound good to me.

Edna - Edinburgh sounds like just the ticket for getting through this long weekend. With luck, the time will fly by and it will be Tuesday before you know it. What time are you going to BH? DH and I will be there for my baseline at 8.30 am.

Kez - the special dance worked a treat, so thank you. I'm glad that you aren't having work hassles about all this. Here's a special smiley line-up for you... ^spin^  :) ;D ;) ^Exercise!2^ ^hello^ ^wave^ ::) 8) ^afro^  ^spin^

love

Roo
x

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Girls!

Hope you're all having lovely  ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^

Edna - Not long now!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Hope you have a wondeful time in Edinburgh! That is lovely of DH to take you away-how thoughtful!  I know it's a lot easier said than done, but try not to worry about any kind of AF feelings, I had them and was totally convinced it was going to happen, it really is the same feeling in early pg!  I'm so keeping my fingers crossed tight for you for Tuesday! 

Roo - That made me laugh what your Dad said!!!  ^roflmao^  It's so hard to think logical while down regging isn't it? As all those symptoms are such a great sign that it's all going fab, yet it your Brain doesn't tell you that, just feel a bit rotten!! Sounds like it's all going great - loads of luck with your Baseline on Tuesday!  ;)  Did you have a nice lie in the Garden??

Pickles - Your follies are sounding really good to me, so definately keep thinking positive! As it was the same with me, I had quite a few smaller follies even on my last scan leading up to EC but they all caught up! I respond a bit slower but they do seem to catch up.  Fingers crossed for you! 9 + 12 sounds really promising to me!  I so agree with you about driving up to Bourn Hall, it's such a beautiful place isn't it? Really calming surroundings, which we so need when going through what we do! Don't know if they said this to you, but when we first went and looked around they said they couldn't believe their eyes, but apparently one day a stork actually flew into the grounds!!!! You'd think it was a joke wouldn't you!!!! Good luck with your next scan  ^reiki^

Kez - Glad you're still feeling great on those HRT!!! They are great aren't they!! Just messaged you so hope to meet up soon!

Tulip - How is everything going?? Hope you're getting on ok!

Hello to everyone else too!!!!!

Lots of Love Kelly xxx
^rainbow^

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi everyone

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend - wasn't it lovely yesterday - very tropical  ^sunny^.  We've spent most of today back and forth to Bourn Hall.  Went in this morning for another scan and the place was packed out.  It was so funny seeing all these couples with their little blue gonal F bags!  I have my last Gonal F injection tonight.  HCG Ovitrelle tommorrow injection tommorrow and Egg Collection on Tuesday morning.  Wow - it suddenly feels very imminent ;D ;D ;D.

Kelly - how are you doing??  Is it beginning to feel a bit more real now, I expect you are still on cloud nine?!  Have you been tempted to buy any bubba stuff yet?  I think if I were in your shoes I'd have had the whole nursey planned out by now!!!  Thanks for your reassurance re follies, I just had no idea either way so its good to hear that someone else has had the same.  Thats a lovely story about the stork - I hadn't heard that before.

Roo - classic comment from your Dad,  ;D.  So how are you today is it a  :mad:day or a  :) day?? Seriously though, I've got my fingers crossed for you that the symptoms are not too bad and that sunshine is lifting your spirits (even if its a tad windy!).  Good luck for Tuesday  ^goodluck^

Edna -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ for Tuesday.  Sending you lots of  ^fairydust^.  Hope you had a fab time in Edinburgh.

Kez - well, not long now, less than a week until we both start our 2WW. OMG!  My egg transfer is now scheduled for Thursday 2nd June.  Hope you are still feeling on top of the world on the HRT ;D.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend.  Probably won't post again until after EC so love to all until then.

Pickles
xx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Pickles - All the best for e/c on Tuesday. I'm sure all will be fine and as you know the ladies at BH will look after you!  ^goodluck^ mate x

Edna - Hope all is ok! Please keep  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and I am really hoping  ^noAF2^ says away for the next 9 months. How much longer have you got until your test day??

Kelly - Hello mate. HRT are still working well. I must admit I am getting very emotional with them!  :'( at t.v shows and even adverts. Its crazy. I am slowly upping the dose, so will be glad when 6th June is here.
Hope your keeping well!!

Roo - Thank you for smiley dance! Good that your work are good about you taking time off! I think its so much easier if you know someone at work who has been through the same sort of thing, and the boss is even better!!

Hello to anyone I have missed off! Sending you all loads of  ^fairydust^

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Love Kez xx

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm back again.

I started D/R today blast transfer in about 4 week, hopfully i'll take the correct drugs this time.

Hope your well Kelly, When's your 1st scan.

Edna good luck for Tuesday.

Hello to all you new people.

Fiona

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.