Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Am v confused.  ??? I appear to be having lots of breakthrough bleeding  :-[. Does anyone else with PCOS have this problem?
Am taking the herb agnus castus to regulate my cycles having had 3 miscarriages in the last year (with help from Metformin which I have now stopped taking) and have had one af so far but now breakthrough bleeding aswell? I think it started happening around ovulation. Would be grateful for any info anyone has?
Love
Helenxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
hi Helen
I have breakthrough bleeding some months, last year it was so bad that I ended up having a D&C to get rid of it.
What I would say is if it is out of character for you, like mine was, do see your GP just to rule out anything else thst might be causing it.
I took a course of provera earlier this year for breakthrough bleeding which helped.
Chick

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chick
Thanks for the response. The thing is I have only just had an ERPC 2 months ago when i had my last missed miscarriage. ERPC is like a DNC. Anyway I think it must just be due to hormones? I have still got it a week later! I've had it everyday for a week and a half now. AF is due next weekend so will wait and see what happens and then perhaps contact my gynae about it. It's such a nightmare just one problem after another. Why can't I just be normal???:'(
Helenxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Helen
I hadn't realised you'd recently had an ERCP.
After my first m/c I also had an ERCP & I had starnge bleeding for a while, not constantly I might add but very strange patterns, It went away of it's own accord but I would say to you to see your GP or Gynae if it constinues for much longer.
Here for you if you need me.
Chick

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Chick66

Thanks for the reply. The bleeding has seemed to have stopped now I have also reduced my agnus castus to just 40 drops in the morning. Hopefully it won't appear again!

Love

Hxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts